Class of 2016 - CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern

Great work by the staff. Georgia produces alot of talent. With some time to develop this kid can be real solid.

These are the kind of commits this team and staff need. Tons of P5 offers including several peer schools. Great pickup just hope G.tech or Georgia don't come sniffing around.

Absolutely, Jeremy. I look right past the stars to see who else has offered. This is clearly a very important pick up.

Tep quick mark it down. Rvls 3 star 5.7 rating which is a high 3. Position ranking #28 CB nationally, 30th in the state

5.8 is 4 star.

Last edited:
Love this kid's tape. He hits low but hard and through the ball carrier, and wraps really nicely too which you don't see enough of at the high school level...And looks like he's got a little "Prime Time" in him.

Love the physicality, Love the pick up.

Welcome to family, brother.

How can you not root for a kid named Monquavion Brinson?

Already the best name in the ACC

This is shaping up to be one hell of a recruiting class especially if everything finishes well this week. This class along the previous 2 classes we had makes me a very happy fan and the 2 kids committed already in 2017 might be the best start of any class yet:E

The vid cut off, also I think we may be able to get hcss number off his cell phone if you pause it right lol

This is shaping up to be one hell of a recruiting class especially if everything finishes well this week. This class along the previous 2 classes we had makes me a very happy fan and the 2 kids committed already in 2017 might be the best start of any class yet:E

Agreed. This staff can recruit. The bigger question is can they coach winning offensive football.

I hope that Lester has the right stuff, because I can really see this staff improving the talent base if we win / they remain in place for a few seasons.

Last edited:
Great get. Let's have a decent season and keep the moment rolling. I like these classes that this staff had been bringing in. It would be the cherry on top with Neal and halloway.

Aren't we also recruiting another CB from the south -- the nephew of a former player?

Aren't we also recruiting another CB from the south -- the nephew of a former player?
Martin Mangram.

Unless more spots open up, or if we miss on both Burrell and Clarke, I'm just not sure how we'd have enough room for him at this point, though.

Martin Mangram.

Unless more spots open up, or if we miss on both Burrell and Clarke, I'm just not sure how we'd have enough room for him at this point, though.

I know they keep pointing to 18, but I expect natural attrition of the variety that occurs every year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them go over 20 with this class.

I know they keep pointing to 18, but I expect natural attrition of the variety that occurs every year.

I agree with you. I think we'll end up in the 20-22 range when it's all said and done.

Well, we're suddenly up to 19 scholarships after this morning. Ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom