Class of 2016 - CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern

Maybe why they let him commit before coming up to campus.

https://accsports.com/jackets-conti...3798175.6383481025695800781250&v=7516fd43adaa

The state of Georgia has produced a lot of top-end football talent over the years. In the last half decade alone, the Peach State has pumped out players like Nick Chubb, Deshaun Watson, Robert Nkemdiche, Mike Davis and Stephon Tuitt, and several players in the 2015 and 2016 classes are expected to meet their All-American potential by the time they finish their college careers.

While the success of the highest-ranked players attracts the likes of Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State and other football powerhouses to come in and recruit Georgia, the state also breeds Division I talent in high numbers even beyond the 5-star talent.

More than 85 Georgia natives from the 2016 class are already committed to Power 5 schools, and many more will be added to that list by National Signing Day in February. As a result, even as the nation’s top programs are locking up the best players in the state, there are still a lot of quality prospects left over for other FBS schools.

tell him to stop by on Tuesday lets give him a jersey and let him start

tell him to stop by on Tuesday lets give him a jersey and let him start

Man, we better hope that this kid is ready to play.

I am encouraged by Hudson / Dowels, but not convinced that either are ready to start and be high caliber performers.

We're sporting 3/4 of a capable secondary, with a huge gap at CB outside of Winfield.

Man, we better hope that this kid is ready to play.

I am encouraged by Hudson / Dowels, but not convinced that either are ready to start and be high caliber performers.

We're sporting 3/4 of a capable secondary, with a huge gap at CB outside of Winfield.

Don't want to lose this kid.

I don't think we're in any danger of that. He and his dad both seem really high on SU. His dad actually just out of the blue sent me a DM last night with a couple clips of Monquavion.

we wont' be in danger until we're in danger. Feb 3.

I don't think we're in any danger of that. He and his dad both seem really high on SU. His dad actually just out of the blue sent me a DM last night with a couple clips of Monquavion.

I'm getting the weirdest deja vu... Anyways, I hope not. Upgrading the size of our corners is something that just needs to happen.

I'm getting the weirdest deja vu... Anyways, I hope not. Upgrading the size of our corners is something that just needs to happen.
Whigham is the largest CB on our roster...I like larger CBs but only if you don't lose any coverage ability. Would definitely like to upgrade size of Safeties though.

Whigham is the largest CB on our roster...I like larger CBs but only if you don't lose any coverage ability. Would definitely like to upgrade size of Safeties though.

Same, on the other hand little Cordy has been playing well. (Not that I blame him) But would have been nice if Eskridge stuck around another year.

nice

edit - didn't realize this wasn't All-State. but I had always hoped we would have gotten Little here. Big time inside backer

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom