Class of 2015 - CB Myles Hartsfield (NJ) Verbal to Ole Miss | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Myles Hartsfield (NJ) Verbal to Ole Miss

bnoro

Lurker
Syracuse has offered 2015 3-star CB Myles Hartsfield 6'0'' 175 CB from New Jersey

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hold your nose and get past the first part of the story and the Dohn/RU reference.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/arti...10210052/Myles-Hartsfield-Piscataway-football

“I knew going into the game of his speed, but he’s also football fast,” said Higgins, noting Hartsfield is a track and field star who is also one of the state’s best triple jumpers.
“What I like about him is how he’s patient and when he makes a cut it’s a decisive cut. I didn’t realize that he had as much vision as he did. I think that, to me, was probably the most impressive thing beyond the speed running a straight line and away from people.”
Higgins said Hartsfield was able to read how Piscataway was defending and that he remained patient with his blockers.
“He was able to cut make and make the appropriate stops and really change direction with speed,” Higgins said, “which is the quality of a great back.”

It's amazing how many of these kids are attending Jr Days at other schools. This kid was just at UMD and will be visiting RU this weekend.

It's amazing how many of these kids are attending Jr Days at other schools. This kid was just at UMD and will be visiting RU this weekend.

some schools have already had 2.

if BC can get 60 something kids, many highly rated, to attend their Jr Day I have no reason why we can't?

some schools have already had 2.

if BC can get 60 something kids, many highly rated, to attend their Jr Day I have no reason why we can't?

Why don't you start emailing the football office. There's a recruiting email address on the suathletics site.

Why don't you start emailing the football office. There's a recruiting email address on the suathletics site.

Most of these schools have been bringing these kids in for a Jr Day that also involves a sporting event ...basketball, hockey. No more home BB games and no offense but the Lax games don't have the crowd atmosphere of a BB game. I think they will end up doing what they did last year and just bring some recruits in for the Spring Game.

Myles Hartsfield ‏@_Lil_Smooth 13h
Just got an offer from wake forest ! Today is just a good day ! Let's goo #turnup# #23

Myles Hartsfield -- 6'0" 180 RB/S, Sayreville. Hartsfield holds offers from Rutgers, Pitt, Georgia Tech, Cincinnati, Syracuse, Temple and Old Dominion. Hartsfield is the kind of recruit Kyle Flood absolutely needs to lock down -- neither James Franklin nor any other coach should be able even to THINK about poaching him from Rutgers' own backyard. In late February, Hartsfieldtold Todderick Hunt he speaks to new RU DC Joe Rossi every day, which can only be positive for RU.
http://www.onthebanks.com/2014/3/21/5534368/wrong-side-of-the-river-ru-targets-visit-penn-state

I can't even put it into words how much I dislike PSU

He'll fit right in there. Honestly, given what he's accused of and the history at PSU, he'll be on the market soon.

So now do we worry that they try and poach one of other Jersey recruits?

Don't we always have to worry about our recruits being poached by PSU and others? Especially as our recruiting gets better. It's the nature of the beast. Hoping someday soon we are in a better position to be the one doing the poaching.

I've counted 3 ships having opened up since Kelly committed. Without the sanctions being lifted they would have had ample room to add him.

I would immediately call and offer Hartsfield.

Last edited:
I've counted 3 ships having opened up since Kelly committed. Without the sanctions being lifted they would have had ample room to add Kelly.

I would immediately call and offer Hartsfield.

Have you read any of the articles about what is going on at Sayreville?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom