Class of 2017 - CB Raheme Fuller ( FL) Verbal to Fresno State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Raheme Fuller ( FL) Verbal to Fresno State

CuseLegacy said:
Offers from BGSU, Fresno St, FAU, Syracuse
Any idea if the BG offer is from the Babers staff?

June 10th, July 15th, what's the difference? ;)

June 10th, July 15th, what's the difference? ;)
I think it was one of those everyone else is putting out their top schools list I guess I will too.
At least his was only a top 10. Looks like top 12 is the new thing. ;)

i'm sure his list will change if a bunch of P5 schools offer.

CnayMxNVYAAg_cW.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Heme❗ ‏@rahemefuller_27 Jul 15
Top 8
1f64f.png
#Blessedpic.twitter.com/uAzFDaeKWw

Last edited:
http://westvirginia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mountaineers-still-with-an-edge-for-Fuller-46793806

DAVIE, Fla. -
Defensive back Raheme Fuller (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./Boyd-Anderson) said West Virginia 'still has a little edge' on Middle Tennessee State.

"Their 3-3-5 (defense)," Fuller said of West Virginia. "I like that. We run that. I think I would be a big part of that team. They love Florida DBs."

Fuller said he's heard from West Virginia, Fresno State, Syracuse, Middle Tennessee State and UCF in the last week.

Fuller said he hopes to do official visits this fall and winter before making his choice near National Signing Day.

He said West Virginia and Middle Tennessee State are two programs he knows will get official visits.

Fuller (6-3, 180) has 13 verbal offers.

"Everyone except Syracuse who said safety said I'll be playing cornerback," Fuller said. "I'll be playing to the boundary.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 148 cornerback and the No. 204 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by 247SportsComposite.

H

How could that be with Babers being here for 8 months?
In this case it wasn't but doesn't mean he couldn't have had an offer from Babers while at BGSU. Just like here they offer kids several classes in the future.

Fresno is about as far away from the California Dreaming lifestyle as you can get in Cali. #shiatholeintheValley

I did not know that, only been to CA twice and neither time anywhere near Fresno State. Perhaps he does not know that either. In any case good luck to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom