Class of 2017 - CB/RB Lamont Wade (PA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB/RB Lamont Wade (PA) Verbal to PSU

I think he just got his 5* rating.

Last edited:
People wonder why Pittsburgh recruits so well, it has a lot to do with the number of guys like Wade in their back yard every year.

Is he a JUCO?

If not, how are they able to announce his name and commitment on a PSU Twitter before signing day?

Am I missing something?

January enrollee I assume?

Is he a JUCO?

If not, how are they able to announce his name and commitment on a PSU Twitter before signing day?

Am I missing something?
Is it an official account owned by the school or AD?

Yeah he's an early enrollee
That doesn't matter, if I recall. Until the LOI is signed no one can comment officially. I thought so, anyway. Don't early enrollees have to start school before they have signed, technically?

That doesn't matter, if I recall. Until the LOI is signed no one can comment officially. I thought so, anyway. Don't early enrollees have to start school before they have signed, technically?

He signed, a Jan enrollee can sign now and a school can only talk publically about a commit if he has signed his LOI

He signed his grant in aid papers which is like an early enrollee NLI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom