Class of 2022 - CB Saadite Green (CA) Visited for Spring Game 4/1/22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 CB Saadite Green (CA) Visited for Spring Game 4/1/22

Class of 2022? A CB? Looks fast and promising. But our numbers are good there.

Wonder if he is a possible replacement if we lose a CB to the portal.

Class of 2022? A CB? Looks fast and promising. But our numbers are good there.

Wonder if he is a possible replacement if we lose a CB to the portal.
I gave him his own thread because he's a 2022 visiting from California and Monroe. Bringuel, Gigliotti and Maddox all liked the tweet. It is odd.

CB is definitely the last position that needs to be augmented, agree it makes sense that there could be a portal jump post spring practice. My guess without calling names out would be someone who was previously seeing the field and the new transfers/recruits may be sliding him down. A couple names could go. I makes sense that now some portal jumps could occur.

If guys upgrade your team (the coaches are more dialed into that) but if they do and this includes the Rutgers guard, why wouldn’t you bring them in.

Everyone said how noticeable the drop off was between the 1s, 2s and 3s….so headcounts don’t mean much. You should always be looking to upgrade your talent.

If guys upgrade your team (the coaches are more dialed into that) but if they do and this includes the Rutgers guard, why wouldn’t you bring them in.

Everyone said how noticeable the drop off was between the 1s, 2s and 3s….so headcounts don’t mean much. You should always be looking to upgrade your talent.
Not sure how many open scholarships we have right now.

I think it’s only two or three.

Given that, one would think we only have room to add a DT, a TE and maybe a C or a OT.

Guessing the coaching staff knows there are a bunch of other players leaving so while we only think there are two or three open scholarships, they might be actually be seven or eight.

Not sure how many open scholarships we have right now.

I think it’s only two or three.

Given that, one would think we only have room to add a DT, a TE and maybe a C or a OT.

Guessing the coaching staff knows there are a bunch of other players leaving so while we only think there are two or three open scholarships, they might be actually be seven or eight.
There are lots of things that could be going on with a few of these odd offers/visitors. They are PWOs because portal transfers are taking spots that HS kids would normally get. Or they are prospects who are going to reclassify. I just don't think that there will be that many transfers out of SU but we have until May 1st to see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom