CBSSports.com NBA mock draft | Syracusefan.com

CBSSports.com NBA mock draft

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
This is a few days old from their three basketball writers so I am sure it is buried somewhere on here as posted by OE or TC.

It almost seems like a given that Tyler Ennis is going to be drafted by the Bulls and that JG is going to be drafted by the Suns. Both seem like great situations for the two of them and both would be given ample opportunity to play a big role next season. I think people are underestimating JG but the Suns seem like a good team for him. If anyone can improve JG's outside game it's going to be Jeff Hornacek. Would love to also see Ennis going to the Bulls and playing along side of a healthy Derrick Rose.

Hopefully CJ gets into a great situation as well. 2nd round by the Spurs would seem like a great slot for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/mock-draft/round/1

This is a few days old from their three basketball writers so I am sure it is buried somewhere on here as posted by OE or TC.

It almost seems like a given that Tyler Ennis is going to be drafted by the Bulls and that JG is going to be drafted by the Suns. Both seem like great situations for the two of them and both would be given ample opportunity to play a big role next season. I think people are underestimating JG but the Suns seem like a good team for him. If anyone can improve JG's outside game it's going to be Jeff Hornacek. Would love to also see Ennis going to the Bulls and playing along side of a healthy Derrick Rose.

Hopefully CJ gets into a great situation as well. 2nd round by the Spurs would seem like a great slot for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/mock-draft/round/1
Ennis along side a healthy Rose and Melo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom