CC must get rid of that bloated belly to be himself | Syracusefan.com

CC must get rid of that bloated belly to be himself

CaliCuse

All American
Bythat I mean effective. Its more than just weight . The distribution of his weight is throwing him off balance with his delivery. It is blatantly obvious if you watt ch replay on him during a game. It's also dangerous health wise but that is another matter for Sabathia. When he wants mucho millions more he needs to be better as a pitcher then he was this year before he ran out of gas. He may be a very good teammate and fun to be around but the Yankees need to rely on him as their ace antoards the end he wasn't reliable.

There should be a clause in his contract that says he can't weigh more than 310. I bet he was close to 340-350 in the playoffs. You could tell it was starting to have a negative effect on him.

There should be a clause in his contract that says he can't weigh more than 310. I bet he was close to 340-350 in the playoffs. You could tell it was starting to have a negative effect on him.
Very correct. A man that size cannot "athletically be proficient. It would even affect his golf game if he played. I say even because I have seen some big time overweight people play golf well. I sadly was not one of them Ironically I learned more about the game after my stroke. The rehab center was very limited in its cable selection. The golf network was one of the channels available. I saw what I did n't understand by watching the "pros". Too late nd too bad. It does say something about watching the best and learning from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom