CC on the mound | Syracusefan.com

CC on the mound

CaliCuse

All American
If the Yankees don't choke again maybe they play more games before they go home,which IMO won't be very long.

If the Yankees don't choke again maybe they play more games before they go home,which IMO won't be very long.

I like the Sox chances tonight. Rich Hill seems pretty special so far.

I like the Sox chances tonight. Rich Hill seems pretty special so far.

Considering he is pitching against the Yankees who as a team recently are playing like they "don't give a damn."

Considering he is pitching against the Yankees who as a team recently are playing like they "don't give a damn."

That and his 1.17 ERA.

Are you really a fan of this team, or only when they are going well? Jeesh.

Are you really a fan of this team, or only when they are going well? Jeesh.
I'm a fan and survived the Horace Clark and the JerryKenny years.Its hard yto take when you see the talent that is more "past than now frittering away the season and any chance to be in the WS. Lets see how tonight goes for this bunch. I'm a firm believer in youth when it comes to baseball.When the kids in your sysR for a one run lead against Boston. Beltran is known to be a quality player in post season games. These last few games for the Yankees are pretty much play off in importance. When I was working and managing over 50 branches in terms of personnel including managers i tried not to let the older managers slide on their past yearsand knowledge of the products offered and technical application of those subjects. One time a manager called me and stated that one of her tellers had just made a thousand dollar over payment to a customer. I went over to the branch and learned the specifics of the transaction and drove to the customer's home.When the lady/AKA customer opened the door her first words were "I'm not giving it back. That established the rules I would use against her. I told her we had the transaction monitored and no question that the teller made a mistake including her adding machine tape. I said that when I returned to my office I was going to call the FBI and they would take an entirely different attitude with her. How ever I said this to her ,it worked and we returned to the branch office with the thousand dollars in hand. I got kisses and hugs not only from the teller but also the manager who as I mentioned was a lady. When we left the customer's home I told the manager that what I said wasn't proper and that further discussion of this should be limited between us only.. No one got fired but there were times that some of the managers that were losing their competency needed replacement. I never hesitate to promote a young person with good rerviews and records. Age was never a factor. Beltran is still a factor at the plate but defense is just about at the level of incompetency and it isn't going to improve next year. If they could find another spot for him to play and bring up Judge then everyone is happy. I like the AZRefsynder/Ackley platoon at second. Ackley can play outfield and first base if needed. I always thought that coaching Judge to play first base was a natural at 6' 7" he can stretch half a field for throws and get to those high throws.

Last edited:
I'm a fan and survived the Horace Clark and Kenny years.Its hard yto take when you see the talent that is more "past than now frittering away the season and any chance to be in the WS. Lets see how tonight goes for this bunch.
Regardless of how tonight goes they have about a 99.99% chance of making the postseason. Then anything can happen, no matter what you might believe. Enjoy the ride.

BOOM!!!

Playoffs.

And CC pitched well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors