Celebrities in SU gear | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

image.jpg

This thread is awesome! Love seeing rappers with SU gear. Is Fabolous a fan? Wale is from DC so he can go suck a Hoya but still cool to see him with JB. Tony Stewart looked pretty impressed lol I'll always be a fan of his.

Wasn't someone wearing a McNabb jersey on a Sugar Ray album cover?

Men of a Certain Age was run by Ray Romano and exSyracusean Mike Royce. Since Mike's a Syracuse guy, he made Ray's character and the other male leads SU grads. If you watched the show, there was SU memorabilia all around. He even had a Cuse game on in an episode. He's got a new show on Fox now called Enlisted. For you Ithaca peeps, it follows Bones on Friday nights on Fox. Boreanaz and Royce are both IC grads.

i really liked this show and was really upset it got cancelled. It was dead in the water on TnT.

orangeinjersey said:
i really liked this show and was really upset it got cancelled. It was dead in the water on TnT.

Much like SouthLAnd.

That would be Michael Bivins in the Do Me video. He's got the whole outfit on. One of my first concerts at the War Memorial
edit: poison video as well
When BBD was the sh#tz back in my frosh yr '90 at Cuse, I bought all those Cuse bucket hats that they sported in their videos. I think I still have them in my closet somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom