Celebrities in SU gear | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrities in SU gear

And of course this guy wearing school colors:
biden-and-geithner-and-duncan-on-college-affordability-01fe247a17776b2d_large.jpg

corpjet said:
When was this?

Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How soon?

where did you find that?! i spent 20 minutes at work looking for that pic or 1 from the presser.
I remembered the incident from several years ago and searched for Carson Palmer/ injured/ Syracuse. My friends and I thought it particularly bizarre at the time after one of them looked up whether there were any ex-'Cuse players on Palmer's team, and there weren't.

Not too sure but I looked up when he was in Syracuse and it said he visited the Brewerton dirt track in July 2012. I'm guessing then
Tony is in upstate ny nearly annually. He loves the dirt tracks that dot this area. Plus the EVP for Stewart-Haas racing is from the Syracuse area, could help the connection.

outoftownie said:
Tony is in upstate ny nearly annually. He loves the dirt tracks that dot this area. Plus the EVP for Stewart-Haas racing is from the Syracuse area, could help the connection.

I watched him get spun out by Alex Hoag about 10 years ago running for 3rd with 10 laps to go of a 358 modified feature at Black Rock Speedway in Dundee.. Whole place went nuts. To see a local boy (Alex was prolly 19) take out a nascar superstar, it was awesome lol

He broke his leg this year racing dirt track here in my town in Iowa.

I watched him get spun out by Alex Hoag about 10 years ago running for 3rd with 10 laps to go of a 358 modified feature at Black Rock Speedway in Dundee.. Whole place went nuts. To see a local boy (Alex was prolly 19) take out a nascar superstar, it was awesome lol
Spent a lot of time growing up at Black Rock. Used to go there with my uncle for dirt racing or up to Oswego for asphalt racing. Makes me miss Upstate NY, even if I live in the heart of NASCAR country now.

Spent a lot of time growing up at Black Rock. Used to go there with my uncle for dirt racing or up to Oswego for asphalt racing. Makes me miss Upstate NY, even if I live in the heart of NASCAR country now.

I was there every Friday night from 5 years old to about 16. Then I found booze. Used to race Bandits there.

I'm guessing there will be better pictures to come, but Jerami Grant's dad Harvey (former NBA player) in the house tonight rocking an old school #3 SU Jersey with Grant on it:

BfbNOKuCcAAVnuZ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom