Celebrity deaths in 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Celebrity deaths in 2017

We lost a lot of true legends in 2017 - Mary Tyler Moore, Jerry Lewis, Don Rickles

Celebrity deaths in 2017: Looking back at the famous figures we lost

A somewhat incomplete list. No mention of musicians John Wetton or Pat Dinizio. I also must add that it's Freeze Frame, not Freeze Fraze. That song, along with Love Stinks, came out in the 1980's, not 1990's. I know you didn't create the list, but those things stood out to me.

A somewhat incomplete list. No mention of musicians John Wetton or Pat Dinizio. I also must add that it's Freeze Frame, not Freeze Fraze. That song, along with Love Stinks, came out in the 1980's, not 1990's. I know you didn't create the list, but those things stood out to me.
“Piss on the wall” is one great song.

Grant Hart was another musician we lost in 2017.

Reading through that list, I realized I somehow missed the passing of Jay Thomas. What a horrible year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom