Central Connecticut confirmed for Sept 2 | Syracusefan.com

Central Connecticut confirmed for Sept 2

I wish the ACC would go with a "No AA schools" rule. I know most would just schedule a Group of Five school, but I still think it would be more competitive.

I wish the ACC would go with a "No AA schools" rule. I know most would just schedule a Group of Five school, but I still think it would be more competitive.

I'm glad the ACC doesn't get rid of it. Why put yourself at a competitive disadvantage. Why not a tune up game? HS teams scrimmage. The Big 10 rule is stupid.

I'm glad the ACC doesn't get rid of it. Why put yourself at a competitive disadvantage. Why not a tune up game? HS teams scrimmage. The Big 10 rule is stupid.
I'd like it more competitive all around. Ultimately, I'd like the Power Five schools to form their own division. But I agree it has disadvantages if not everybody does it.

I'd like it more competitive all around. Ultimately, I'd like the Power Five schools to form their own division. But I agree it has disadvantages if not everybody does it.

Yeah, it needs to be a P5 rule. Otherwise, keep the free win!

I like the near-guaranteed win, which gets you 17% of the way to the 6 wins you need to go bowling. I also like not having to play the road game that would be required if you scheduled a home-and-home with a G5 school. I say keep the FCS game.

What if they make it a Friday 6am game and then everybody can enjoy the whole long weekend afterward?

What if they make it a Friday 6am game and then everybody can enjoy the whole long weekend afterward?
IceCube-StoneFace.gif

Then I would have to leave my house some time Thursday evening to get there in time to park and have a beer before game time. ;)

How about we take whenever its scheduled and take this victory and be on the way to 6+ wins?

Could be saturday at 7 AM for all I care. I'll be there and will tailgate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom