Central Connecticut confirmed for Sept 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Central Connecticut confirmed for Sept 2

Nothing says fun like being able to watch a 450 pound woman on a scooter scarf down a Gianelli Sausage sandwich and Pizza Frite while Dungey throws a 74 yard TD bomb.
Don't forget the Jort/muscle shirt wearing rednecks from Oswego County at the Midway spending money they don't have.

I hope this game is moved to Friday. Flying in it makes great to tailgate the same day and then have the weekend to hangout.

Just read this on the Syracuse Facebook page, then read the comments.

It's amazing how many people follow SU and just know nothing about college football.

Haha I tweeted out a screenshot of some of them and how stupid some people are/how trolling some people can be.

The Internet.

Where people express opinions on things they know absolutely nothing about.

There's a Drew Carey 'Whose Line Is It Anyway' meme to be had here

Love this news, great scheduling here! Load up on the garbage teams and stock pile wins baby!

It's all about winning!
Exactly...watching teams playing the pre-XMas bowl games shows me Cuse is as or more talented than many of them.

Just read this on the Syracuse Facebook page, then read the comments.

It's amazing how many people follow SU and just know nothing about college football.
"I would have really preferred the Orange go to the American conf. Instead of the ACC."

:rolleyes:

Can we make this annual and play for a trophy called the Pasqualoni?

Loser gets the DeLeone?

Boneheaded post.

We are talking right now about our struggles to get eligible to play in a lousy low level bowl game.

And some ying yang decides to try be funny by disparaging two coaches who had prominent/primary roles in rescuing the Syracuse Program all the way to the Sugar Bowl in 1987 and the Fiesta, Orange, Gator, Hall of Fame, Liberty and other bowls for a long time after that.

Trying to work his way toward the "conventional wisdom" of the supposed "thought leaders" of this board.

I would kill to once again have the kind of success that these two great coaches gave us for so many years - including those awful, horrible, unforgiveable so-called "What" losses.

Boneheaded post.

We are talking right now about our struggles to get eligible to play in a lousy low level bowl game.

And some ying yang decides to try be funny by disparaging two coaches who had prominent/primary roles in rescuing the Syracuse Program all the way to the Sugar Bowl in 1987 and the Fiesta, Orange, Gator, Hall of Fame, Liberty and other bowls for a long time after that.

Trying to work his way toward the "conventional wisdom" of the supposed "thought leaders" of this board.

I would kill to once again have the kind of success that these two great coaches gave us for so many years - including those awful, horrible, unforgiveable so-called "What" losses.

I think maybe you're being a tad sensitive on this one.

I read it as a harmless joke because Pasqualoni once coached at a directional Connecticut State (it was South and West, not Central).

Boneheaded post.

They're just football coaches, dude.

I read it as a harmless joke because Pasqualoni once coached at a directional Connecticut State (it was South and West, not Central).

Maybe.

But given the state of our program since 2004, it's not all that funny - in many corners of the college football world we are now viewed as a joke.

So, the effort to court the thought leaders fell flat for me.

That's exactly what it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom