"certain schools have to do certain things" | Syracusefan.com

"certain schools have to do certain things"

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
-JB quote in the tru tv interview... I like that. We aren't a Kentucky, or those other schools who just turn a blind eye to things... We follow the rules, no matter how bad it sucks. Good for SU

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?burnd0

Some posts here make it seem like SU is just as bad as those schools or worse. JB is no where near that sleaze Calipari.

Some posts here make it seem like SU is just as bad as those schools or worse. JB is no where near that sleaze Calipari.

i think you misunderstood the context of his answer...

jb was responding to a question about if the ncaa declared him ineligible or the university did.

he actually said "sometimes schools have to do certain things"

it was jb's way of acknowledging syracuse declared Fab ineligible - and blaming the NCAA for it.

I agree and furthermore JB said he feels bad for Fab, he said after all this improvement its too bad he can't participate. IMO he has come across as annoyed with the system not with Fabs inability to go to class. If this is academics or the rumor of doing his 'own work' ill be surprised.

Last year BYU booted a star center off the team for unclear reasons, and everyone said how noble of BYU it was that they put rules over potential post season glory.

I'm still waiting for the first article that paints SU in even 1/100th the positive light that BYU got for that.

The BYU dude was suspended for pre-marital sex. College students are expected to do three things: go to class, have pre-marital sex, and smoke pot. Fab may have done all 3 but only 2 of them result in suspension from Cuse.

The BYU dude was suspended for pre-marital sex. College students are expected to do three things: go to class, have pre-marital sex, and smoke pot. Fab may have done all 3 but only 2 of them result in suspension from Cuse.

Nobody knew that at the time.

It was an honor code violation, which could have meant a lot of thing. Some of those things may be what Fab did this time. No one knows.

Nobody knew that at the time.

It was an honor code violation, which could have meant a lot of thing. Some of those things may be what Fab did this time. No one knows.

I am pretty sure it was strongly rumored right away... people 'knew'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom