CFN bowl prediction for us as of today... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CFN bowl prediction for us as of today...

I went to both Pinstripe games, and really enjoyed them. Of course, they are played in my NYC backyard, so that's a big plus. I dressed for the weather, so that was not a problem. I have never traveled to a more southern bowl, so that might be a nice experience.

What’s that? Ah — bowl games? Don’t talk about — bowl games? You kidding me? Bowl games? I wanna win some conference games first!

I couldn't help myself. I had to adapt the "Playoffs" rant since we have yet to beat anyone that's any good.

What’s that? Ah — bowl games? Don’t talk about — bowl games? You kidding me? Bowl games? I wanna win some conference games first!

I couldn't help myself. I had to adapt the "Playoffs" rant since we have yet to beat anyone that's any good.
Hey, we can dream can't we, we know a lot has to happen to get there.

Hey, we can dream can't we, we know a lot has to happen to get there.
Yeah, I was just messing around. Projecting bowls at this point is as pointless as projecting the basketball tournament seedings in December, but there's no reason to think our chances aren't every bit as good as last year, maybe better.

If we have to go to a low-tier bowl, I think this would be a lot of fun...

New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY
Saturday, Dec. 27, 4:30 p.m. ET ESPN
ACC vs. Big Ten
Preseason Prediction: Syracuse vs. Penn State
You'd better watch out or Joe Pa's ghost will try to make you play 2 in State College in exchange for that bowl game like he wanted when you were both independents. He probably went to his grave swearing that you and Pitt still owed him home games.

Want a bowl no matter what a Cuse v Rutgers game in NYC be sweet but also liked the newness of the Texas bowl... so belk, music city independence, chick fila be solid.

I think the people who do these bowl predictions don't have us in because they don't know if we are any good yet. Are we the team that had to sneak by a very game Villinova team, or are we the team that came out and crushed CMU by 37? I think this weeks game against Maryland will go a long way in determining the kind of respect we get throughout the season.

Totally agree. This is the most important game of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom