Change in the local radio line-up | Syracusefan.com

Change in the local radio line-up

SWC75

Bored Historian
Just announced: On Monday, Bud and the ManChild will switch over to AM 1200, ESPN radio from their former location on The Score 1260, which is AM 1260. The contact number will be 437-7644 instead of 671-1260.Also, Bud will be back in studio instead of being interviewed over the phone, which they've been doing all year due to a medical problem with a family member, (which much have been cured or at elast stabilized, so that's good news).

That means all my favorite local shows: Bud and thre Manchild, Orange Naiton, On the Block and the coach's shows will all be on FM 1200, (they also have FM 97.7 and 99.5- I'm not sure which will carry which shows).

When I first retired in 2009, 1260 was ESPN radio and I listened to Bud and the Manchild and the Axeman. (For a time Danny Parkins was between them.) Then 1200 became ESPN's affiliate and 1260 became "The Score" and they were rivals. I'm wondering if The Score will survive now that two of it's flagship shows have gone over the 1200.

SWC, what are the time slots for the shows?

Bud and the Manchild will still be 10AM-Non, then Orange Nation from Noon to 2PM. Then they go national from 2-4 with Ruscillo and whoever the other guy is. Then the Axeman. A pretty good 8 hours of programming.

Bud and the Manchild will still be 10AM-Non, then Orange Nation from Noon to 2PM. Then they go national from 2-4 with Ruscillo and whoever the other guy is. Then the Axeman. A pretty good 8 hours of programming.

Awesome, I'm starting to get annoyed with LeBatard, it's a little much for 8am. I'll tune in.

I like Russillo, but it stinks there is nobody that can replace Chris and Steve. They had the best knowledge of basketball locally. They were my favorites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom