Change of habit for me tonight | Syracusefan.com

Change of habit for me tonight

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I never really do anything special when I watch the game at home alone. Well tonight I'm wearing my ORANGE sweatshirt. The way things are going it sure won't hurt. Called my long distance buddy and he will do the same. KHARMA is alive and well in Ontario

I thought for a minute you were wearing a sexy nun's outfit.

Nuns-Habit-Costume.jpg.png

I am wearing a plain orange pullover. Lots of orange in my wardrobe and I drive an orange car. Does it help?

I drank for 12 hours straight Thursday into Friday and 17 hours straight Saturday into Sunday, then one of my employees calls me at 4am this morning saying he's stranded with a company car and I had to get him. Not in any sort of condition to watch it anywhere except in my bed. Called a lady friend, she's coming by to make sandwiches and treats while I watch the game. Not complaining.

I drank for 12 hours straight Thursday into Friday and 17 hours straight Saturday into Sunday, then one of my employees calls me at 4am this morning saying he's stranded with a company car and I had to get him. Not in any sort of condition to watch it anywhere except in my bed. Called a lady friend, she's coming by to make sandwiches and treats while I watch the game. Not complaining.
Pics or it didn't happen

Are you Hugh Heffner?

I'm gonna drink beer. And depending how bad we are playing - liquor

When you play Carolina, it becomes a vodka night, esp after that Cowboys disaster last night, lots of Vodka.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom