Changing avatar issue | Syracusefan.com

Changing avatar issue

Toga

Living Legend
Have tried multiple times with various picture files (jpegs I think). I always get the following message -

The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension. Thoughts?

temery is the tech guru here. I would wait for him, but there might be one thing you can try. Open something that edits pictures (Paint, PhotoShop, Picture Manager, etc.) and then load your pic and save it as a jpg (or maybe as another picture type - gif/png/etc.) under a different name. Some small piece of it may have been corrupted. Of course, it may not help at all, but worth a try. :noidea:

temery is the tech guru here. I would wait for him, but there might be one thing you can try. Open something that edits pictures (Paint, PhotoShop, Picture Manager, etc.) and then load your pic and save it as a jpg (or maybe as another picture type - gif/png/etc.) under a different name. Some small piece of it may have been corrupted. Of course, it may not help at all, but worth a try. :noidea:
I have a chromebook and thought I saw it flash a note that chrome isn't compatible - yet it I was able to save jpg as files. Not sure if that is an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom