Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs. | Syracusefan.com

Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs.

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
The long awaited second chapter of our SyracuseFAN musical decades is now here!! Post songs that you liked, and embarrassed you liked. I will start, this is a song I was embarrassed I liked. Please tag your songs also.
[Song: I Swear]

Juice, respect. How did I post this in the 80s, lol
[song: juice (know the ledge)]

Represent Queens
Have to get more of the Tribe in here, but for now:
[song: electric relaxation]

Bo knows what?
Tribe with Busta Rhymes
You guys know you bounced to this one.
[song: scenario]

[song: Nookie]
Limp Bizkit, yeah this might have turned into cheese over the years.

My brother and all other folks, tag these puppies!
You know I can pull off the 90s version of the application.

My brother and all other folks, tag these puppies!
You know I can pull off the 90s version of the application.
Waiting for you to say that, I will edit my initial post to say that.

Waiting for you to say that, I will edit my initial post to say that.
Will have a second app, and it's really only a copy-paste job to change the page names I'm looking for.
Booyakasha.

Damn, cuz. My mind is scattered. Seems harder to throw 90s songs out there, but so many good artists!
I feel like this thread will be hip-hopped by 150%.

Also, I'm all over the place on all 4 threads right now. Tonight might be a wild one if I have the energy, and if new app is easy to start. Please, anyone with a new suggestion for a feature for 90s list, maybe instead of jukebox? Not sure, but for now, jukebox will be easy to keep if we don't come up with anything else.

Thoughts that come to mind: Tribe, Biz Markie, more Beasties, and another of my favorite artists now coming up...

Uh-oh. I say Uh-oh.
It's the De La. Incredible album in Buhloone Mindstate, but here's just a tiny little taste for now.
Be prepared.
[song: i am i be]

Damn, cuz. My mind is scattered. Seems harder to throw 90s songs out there, but so many good artists!
I feel like this thread will be hip-hopped by 150%.

Also, I'm all over the place on all 4 threads right now. Tonight might be a wild one if I have the energy, and if new app is easy to start. Please, anyone with a new suggestion for a feature for 90s list, maybe instead of jukebox? Not sure, but for now, jukebox will be easy to keep if we don't come up with anything else.

Thoughts that come to mind: Tribe, Biz Markie, more Beasties, and another of my favorite artists now coming up...
That juke box idea would be off the hook! Also we have all Summer for these threads lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom