Class of 2016 - Charles Baldwin, dismissed from Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Charles Baldwin, dismissed from Alabama

Don't want anything to do with ASA kids. Remember the last one?

Sounds like Saban is just culling the roster to me...Instead, Baldwin didn't live up to the billing, and saw himself fall down the depth chart during spring practice. When Alabama played its spring game, it wasn't Baldwin starting at right tackle.

Just maybe he took a second look at his daughter during practice. With Saban you never will know the deal if the kid was never arrested.

Just maybe he took a second look at his daughter during practice.

image.png

Way to paint an entire program based on the behavior of one kid. Besides one of our football alumni is the DL coach at ASA...Antonio Anderson. I know he would like to develop a relationship with the current staff.
Thought he was at Nassau. Regardless, your point is just as valid.

Way to paint an entire program based on the behavior of one kid. Besides one of our football alumni is the DL coach at ASA...Antonio Anderson. I know he would like to develop a relationship with the current staff.

I know more than just one kid from the program. Maybe it has changed, but they used to get a lot of kids that don't have a lot of other options. And not for good reasons.

I know more than just one kid from the program. Maybe it has changed, but they used to get a lot of kids that don't have a lot of other options. And not for good reasons.
Just recently they have had schools like Alabama, Ohio St, Iowa St, Indiana, Pitt and Syracuse stopping in to check out their players.

Just recently they have had schools like Alabama, Ohio St, Iowa St, Indiana, Pitt and Syracuse stopping in to check out their players.

That means they are talented football players. I never disputed that.

Nothing worse than having 'roid rage with weapons,Saban will not tolerate clean players.

They will miss the first series against Samford and will be treated with n all you can eat buffet and a shopping spree at the local tailor shop.

retro44 said:
Nothing worse than having 'roid rage with weapons,Saban will not tolerate clean players. They will miss the first series against Samford and will be treated with n all you can eat buffet and a shopping spree at the local tailor shop.

Everyone knows that bebe guns and pot take the edge off of roid rage.

Cam Robinson basically had to just not be a piece a garbage human and he would be a top 10 pick in the draft next year and set for life...nope.