cheer up - decent game this week pushes SU ypg rank up to | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

cheer up - decent game this week pushes SU ypg rank up to

qdawgg said:
I love Ish and I'm not surprised with his performance at FSU but there have been other games, I don't think all his fault though. What the hell was Estime doing on Saturday though? There were at least two plays where he looked completely uninterested in catching the ball. One in particular he literally slowed down right after his break and started "jogging" the route as the ball was coming at him.

He had a bad game outside of the return, no doubt. There have been a few of this the last two weeks - where the receiver hasn't been ready. I don't think that's on Dungey.

OttoinGrotto said:
Not necessarily. Get the tight end off the field.

Yeah - I'm fine with that some of the time. I don't think Lester is though.

If Lewis plays the slot, you're removing touches Phillips and Strickland.

Lewis shouldn't play the slot. He should be on the line since he is physical enough to get off the line. Bris should be in the slot. Lewis should be doing damage over the middle. I really can't recall the last time we threw a 15 yard in. I also can't recall the last time I saw motion to create mismatches against the defense.

RICuse44 said:
Lewis shouldn't play the slot. He should be on the line since he is physical enough to get off the line. Bris should be in the slot. Lewis should be doing damage over the middle. I really can't recall the last time we threw a 15 yard in. I also can't recall the last time I saw motion to create mismatches against the defense.

That's fine. Estime should play slot. But either way you're taking plays from Strickland and Erv.

Unless you're lining up 4 wide.

Mods its official hes just clogging up the board with the same comments. Request to consolidate ALL of these threads. Possibly Create a folder for all coaching discussion.

Mods its official hes just clogging up the board with the same comments. Request to consolidate ALL of these threads. Possibly Create a folder for all coaching discussion.
request denied pending my application to be a mod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom