Chinonso Obokoh | Syracusefan.com

Chinonso Obokoh

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
11709744-large.jpg

SU recruits B.J. Johnson, Chinonso Okoboh and Thomas Bryant watch SU's first practice on Saturday. Obokoh and Bryant are high school teammates at Bishop Kearney in Rochester.

From the comment section:

"The fact that he canceled the Texas visit is a great sign for SU. He told At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. that he would first decide if he would visit Texas, and if not, announce his choice as soon as the end of the week. The interview I read made it clear he had fun on the Hill and was impressed with both the basketball program and the academic side of life at SU. He could be our second 2013 commitment. I wasn't expecting Selden to come to SU."
orangeskin

Meet Chinonso Obokoh, a 6-foot-10 shot-blocker from Rochester and a Syracuse basketball recruit

Cool! I know very little about him. For the experts on here is he further along or more behind BMK in terms of his stage of development at the H.S. level?

Nice get. Midnight madness is becoming a huge recruiting tool. If everyone stays we will be loaded in the middle.

Excellent. So its Chinonso, Ennis and Johnson... who's #4??

Has Johnson also made it official? Oh.. and yeah! Fantastic that we've landed Obokoh

So are we happy because we got/are expecting commits from a couple of solid players or because you worry warts now see the scholarships getting scooped up and are no longer feeling like the guy without a date to the prom??

hm, lots of nickname potential with CO too!
Chino "the Nigerian Nightmare" Obokoh. I know that's been taken, but I just like the sound of it.

I will be calling him "VaChino." As in, "Can you believe the team scored some VaChino last night? I couldn't be prouder."

Does his middle name start with a T? We could have a new CTO!

great program get! the pieces are finally starting to make a puzzle. now BJ tomorrow and hoepfully Jordan soon to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom