Chinonso Obokoh | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Chinonso Obokoh

Pleasently surprised at how skilled his offense looks.He loves to keep the ball high and will turn in midair to get his hook off. Riley, Xmas, Keita didn't have a hook like that coming out of highschool. They played against better competition but still. Even showed a left handed finish in that video.

He may have averaged only 12-15 ppg but that is what you usually get from a center who shoots hooks like that. A sleeper in the making.

I think he is a great 4 year program guy who has more upside than a player like Keita. He doesn't have the overall length of Keita but better hands and although his offense has a long ways to go, already possesses better shot making prowess. He can make some short turn around shots in the lane as well as face up jumpers. I only saw one of his games but he was very aggressive on the boards and in shot blocking. He can't create anything off the dribble but if he gets the ball in the right area, has some decent skills. At 220 lbs he needs to seriously hit the weight room but with his shoulders appears to have the frame to add weight. I hear he is a very hard working and coachable kid.

Not enough Obokoh video out there...but stumbled on this. Can see this kid having a huge impact just by practicing against DC2, Rak, and BMK in year one.

Great video and thanks for the link. Chino is such a great story that I always find myself rooting for him to do well and making the most of his opportunities coming up at SU.

I love your profile pic, totally 80's!
Lol thanks. O'Shea Jackson, excuse me Ice Cube's HS pic always cracks me up.
image.jpeg

Soul Glo baby!!!!

That's who it is! Ice Cube, ahahahahah
Great one bro, wanted to ask you who it was. Might be your best avatar yet.

I was thinking it might have been a young Jimi Hendrix. Do you remember the Paul Harris afro picture where he looked like Hendrix? It was hilarious. Word was he was going to show up for a game like that... unfortunately it never happened... we had to settle for a hand and mouthful of popcorn.

That's who it is! Ice Cube, ahahahahah
Great one bro, wanted to ask you who it was. Might be your best avatar yet.

That's not Ice Cube! lol That's the doc from ER.

That's not Ice Cube! lol That's the doc from ER.
This is true. It is the doc from ER but he'll always be in de face soul glow to me. But at the time, I was referring to Francis' avatar which has changed since the Ice Cube reference. At least, as far as I know. ;)

This is true. It is the doc from ER but he'll always be in de face soul glow to me. But at the time, I was referring to Francis' avatar which has changed since the Ice Cube reference. At least, as far as I know. ;)

lol...my bad!!!!! This is what happens when you enter a conversation years later! Let this be a lesson to you all!

Yeah, my avatar at that time was an 80's pic of Ice Cube with the soul glo dripping lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom