Chip Kelly out in Philly | Syracusefan.com

Chip Kelly out in Philly

upload_2015-12-29_18-37-21.jpeg
This has been the funniest news of the day so far. His offense was going to change the NFL...NOT. He needs to stick to CFB and this time keep his nose clean along with not doing any dirty stuff then walk away from it ala Pete Carroll.

Last edited:
So does Chip take a year off at this point? For instance, to see what happens with Charlie Strong at Texas?

Marrone to Philly. ;):cool::p:D

His chances at Tennessee probably just went down.

I don't see at this point how Kelly could negotiate full control. I'm going to need full control over personnel to take this job. Ummm, ok, I'm going to need full control over this hiring and go with Option B. Or C. Or Z.

So does Chip take a year off at this point? For instance, to see what happens with Charlie Strong at Texas?
If CFB ... Texas, LSU, Texas A&M. Keep an eye on Notre Dame if B.Kelly is enticed by the NFL. Not out of realm of possibility.

As a Philadelphia fan, I think this is a mistake (and I may be the one who thinks this). I didn't like it when they let Reed go either. Maybe they should make what's-his-name, the sports radio wizard in Philly, the coach. Then they would win for sure.

And the Iggles will now become basement dwellers

Mistake one ... Letting Chip act as GM
Mistake two ... Letting Chip go

Give him one more year to correct things

10-6
10-6
6-10 (probably)

Let him fix the OL and see what next year brings

They are going to scorch earth the roster ...

And the Iggles will now become basement dwellers

Mistake one ... Letting Chip act as GM
Mistake two ... Letting Chip go

Give him one more year to correct things

10-6
10-6
6-10 (probably)

Let him fix the OL and see what next year brings

They are going to scorch earth the roster ...

And in three or four years Iggles fans will be able to watch Andy Reed's team play Chip Kelly's team in the Super Bowl.

and to think when he was first hired all ESPN talked about was how fast Chip played and how many plays they ran. They were going to run every NFL team off the field. It was like listening to how good the Cowboys are going to be at the start of every season on ESPN.

and to think when he was first hired all ESPN talked about was how fast Chip played and how many plays they ran. They were going to run every NFL team off the field. It was like listening to how good the Cowboys are going to be at the start of every season on ESPN.
It's like listening to you people talk about Babers.

Good lord what a dumpster fire the NFC East is this year.
Well, When Rutgers neighbors two of the tire fires in the division, it was bound to happen

It's like listening to you people talk about Babers.

"you" people? Maybe you replied to the wrong poster because that doesn't fit me at all. Although it sounds like you might be a fan of Romo and that crappy, every year, Cowboys team, so maybe that's why you really replied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom