Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rambling here but do we know where he is academically? Didn't he have an extra year of HS/Prep? If he has the credits what would prevent him from enrolling now?
He must have had an extra year. He was a sophomore at Bosco when Ellison was a freshman.

Oh and FYI I just read that UCLA blocked him from transferring to Michigan, Michigan St. and OSU, for those wondering why some of the more high profile Big 10 schools aren't involved.

Oh and FYI I just read that UCLA blocked him from transferring to Michigan, Michigan St. and OSU, for those wondering why some of the more high profile Big 10 schools aren't involved.
They since removed those restrictions and Clark and Michigan both said they weren't interested in each other.

Clark seems to be very picky about the people he follows on Twitter since he has over 5,000 followers and only follows 113 back. However everyone he has been following back recently are all Dyracuse fans, coaches and current players and he's following a whole bunch back

Clark seems to be very picky about the people he follows on Twitter since he has over 5,000 followers and only follows 113 back. However everyone he has been following back recently are all Dyracuse fans, coaches and current players and he's following a whole bunch back

He has pared tweeters he is following down to 96 as of this morning. Most do seem to be SU related but the other majority seem to be Pitt. Which makes sense as MSU and Narduzzi did recruit him.

I really do not envy this kid, at all. It's a real pain in the ass for a kid to deal with, especially on a national level. Hopefully everything settles down for him at some point. Maybe hanging with Tony and Ellison this weekend will help.

I really do not envy this kid, at all. It's a real pain in the ass for a kid to deal with, especially on a national level. Hopefully everything settles down for him at some point. Maybe hanging with Tony and Ellison this weekend will help.

Absolutely agree. Now to make things easier for him, he could just sign with Syracuse and end this drama. ;)

I read the ncaa website. So the player has to be enrolled at the school for one year. It appears he couldnt enroll at cuse until this january. Maybe earlier for a winter session? That means he wouldn't be eligible until either winter session 2016 or january 2017.

It looks like the add deadline for this year was 9/8 so thats out of the question.

Looks like he will need a waiver for next season.

I think we should have Daryl Gross convene a round table of people to brainstorm how to make this kid eligible AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE.

I think we should have Daryl Gross convene a round table of people to brainstorm how to make this kid eligible AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE.
There must be a secretary somewhere that can help with that.

North to south is bad enough, can't imagine the east/west trip.
It was about 1/3 of my trip to and from Syracuse when I was a student. My parents lived outside of Altoona at the time, so I had to spend about 3.5 of the 5 hours on that trip driving across Pennsylvania. Ugh. What a freaking boring ass drive.

I have.

It's...long. And boring.

Don't do it, Chris. No one wants to drive the horizontal length of Pennsylvania. Trust me on this.

it goes on and on and on. The weirdest part of that trip if you are headed into Ohio is when you go through the tunnel it can be snowing on one side and clear on the other.

Sorry I don't care what happens on the Pitt visit i like where we stand. He's got at least 2 good friends on Cuse and has known our program for 2 years now

Gotta believe we're in good position

Sorry I don't care what happens on the Pitt visit i like where we stand. He's got at least 2 good friends on Cuse and has known our program for 2 years now

Gotta believe we're in good position

I heard something similar with Thomas Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online