Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with driving through PA?!
1.jpg

I live in PA drive to work is 40 minutes up I-81. They are doing road work in 4 spots...I've driven east to west and north to south multiple times and it is the worst. Chris just go to CUSE you will be much happier and your car and your families will thank you!

I live in PA drive to work is 40 minutes up I-81. They are doing road work in 4 spots...I've driven east to west and north to south multiple times and it is the worst. Chris just go to CUSE you will be much happier and your car and your families will thank you!
Honest to God, hasn't Wilkes Barre - Scranton been under construction for 40 years?

Honest to God, hasn't Wilkes Barre - Scranton been under construction for 40 years?
I have to think it's been that long. I know in the 15 years I've traveled the one section of I-81 they have redone the section 4 going on 5 times. It's madness.

Definitely. As soon as they get a section done they go back and tear it back up... or at least that is what it seemed like both times I lived there.

Last edited:
Driving from Altoona up to DuBois to get on the highway over to WB/Scranton was always so brutal. I think they finally finished that part, but everything else is still under so much construction that it'll never end.

Seriously though - that one section of road was under construction from before I moved to PA (summer of '99) until well after I graduated from SU (2003). Unbelievable.

And now we get to add Route 33 to the construction zone as well. Driving from NJ to Cuse during football season is no fun.

Does Clark have 4 years left? I realize he may have to sit out 2016, but I though I read he didn't play any games for UCLA.

Does Clark have 4 years left? I realize he may have to sit out 2016, but I though I read he didn't play any games for UCLA.
He played in one game

Actually that was Bris Clark - the only Hasidic player in Division 1. Chris is good to go.

"Bris" never would have played on the Sabbath.

Oy vey.

he'll have 4 to play 3 barring anything unforseen

I went to AOF as well, long be... I mean just before Chris was there. I met him alumni weekend and we conversed another time after one of the home fb games. He is a good kid and in my own estimate, an excellent athlete and TE. Off hand it is a bit tough to judge prep football talent in the northeast. AOF is the premier hockey factory, and has been forever in New England. BC, BU, NE, VT, Harvard you name the school, scouts are at the rink the first practice of the year. Lax lagged behind, but in the 90's it took off as well. Anywho, the point is, crazy athletes have been coming through there for a while, so I guess it was just a matter of time that football saw some studs. Transfers or PG (5th year seniors) are still rare as you need to apply, be a blue chip prospect and have very high grades. I'm very excited that he is back in the mix! Go Orange!

I went to AOF as well, long be... I mean just before Chris was there. I met him alumni weekend and we conversed another time after one of the home fb games. He is a good kid and in my own estimate, an excellent athlete and TE. Off hand it is a bit tough to judge prep football talent in the northeast. AOF is the premier hockey factory, and has been forever in New England. BC, BU, NE, VT, Harvard you name the school, scouts are at the rink the first practice of the year. Lax lagged behind, but in the 90's it took off as well. Anywho, the point is, crazy athletes have been coming through there for a while, so I guess it was just a matter of time that football saw some studs. Transfers or PG (5th year seniors) are still rare as you need to apply, be a blue chip prospect and have very high grades. I'm very excited that he is back in the mix! Go Orange!
Has absolutely nothing to do with Clark, but I spent a Lot of time at my grandparents place on Indian Hill in Canton, Owned a couple of hundred acres - just beautiful.

Has absolutely nothing to do with Clark, but I spent a Lot of time at my grandparents place on Indian Hill in Canton, Owned a couple of hundred acres - just beautiful.
Canton Golf Course?

The future building blocks of our offense will get exponentially better if we can land Chris. He has to be looking at Dungey as someone he knows will be here his final 3 years. As for Pitt it's a crap shoot after Voytik.

Have to like our chances.

The future building blocks of our offense will get exponentially better if we can land Chris. He has to be looking at Dungey as someone he knows will be here his final 3 years. As for Pitt it's a crap shoot after Voytik.

Have to like our chances.

I think another thing that helps us is that we are trending in the up direction while Pitt is going the other way, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom