Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
RT @Clark8Chris: If coach hoke gets fired that changes everything

Since you guys got the previous thread locked.

RT @Clark8Chris: If coach hoke gets fired that changes everything

Since you guys got the previous thread locked.

I wasn't going to get the Chris Clark melodrama started back up again but he is being recruited by ND. They visited him during their bye week.

We were the first to school to offer and we hosted him on one of his first unofficial visits. Seeing that we're moving towards a TE happy offense, would be incredible if we could get involved again here. He's looking at USC, UCLA and several other big names, but not us.

Long shot, but this would be amazing. Haven't heard anything about the staff, but I hope they're at least testing the waters... The kid is going to play in the NFL.

We were the first to school to offer and we hosted him on one of his first unofficial visits. Seeing that we're moving towards a TE happy offense, would be incredible if we could get involved again here. He's looking at USC, UCLA and several other big names, but not us.

Long shot, but this would be amazing. Haven't heard anything about the staff, but I hope they're at least testing the waters... The kid is going to play in the NFL.
He is too big for our britches IMO, bless his heart. Didn't he mention us for being his first offer in a tweet when he announced he was leaving town for greener pastures way back when?

This is now 2 decommits, correct?

Before Michigan it was Carolina. Also read at the beginning of the month after he decommitted from MI he had a visit planned to UNC for January.

Last edited:
Honestly seems like this kid doesn't know what he wants. Sounds like the type Schafer should sit down with and tell him what we offer in terms of playing time and offensive focus close to home. You look at guys at schools that have big seasons out of nowhere the star on those teams gets a ton of focus, when Bama is good again next year its not one star its all of them and dispite his very high talent level he could be sitting on the pine behind those stars.

I heard on Sirius yesterday that if Harbaugh took the MI job, Clark would recommit.

Isn't jim harbaugh talking to the press about chris Clark a recruiting violation?

Or maybe I'm just reading this article wrong I can't figure out who the reporter is quoting harbaugh Clark or marrow... And it won't let me post the link so you guys can help me figure it out

Never mind I figured it out... It was Clark talking about conversations he had... Sorry

after reading that article it sounds like the syracuse S&C crew should go out to Stanford and study whatever it is that Turley is doing. Sounds remarkable.

"More on Shannon Turley: His strength program is very innovative. Stanford team doctors credit him for the team’s massive injury reduction"

@nickbaumgardner And also close to an 87% reduction in season-ending injuries in that span for Stanford (not joking!)"

I do find it interesting that some of Harbaugh's first targets have turned him down.

Franklin and Flood will be all over the kid. Probably already are. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

Lots of empty seats in the stadium there. Place holds 100,000 though. Plus the SoCal factor I guess. Otherwise, I can't imagine we would be interested at this point.

Lots of empty seats in the stadium there. Place holds 100,000 though. Plus the SoCal factor I guess. Otherwise, I can't imagine we would be interested at this point.

i noticed that to. 14th ranked team right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom