Chris Mc | Syracusefan.com

Chris Mc

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I've been so impressed by him so far...kid looks so polished. That crazy rainbow three from the top of the key...he's got range.

I told my wife I bet he's going to score in double digits in every game this year. So far he's got a three game streak going.

I don't see any way he's not gone after this year. It's a shame, because we could use him next year and imagine if he uses the offseason to bulk up? Woah!

But he gone!

Last edited:
Make that four double digit games in a row to start the season.

I told one of my buddies after the first game of the year that I think he is the best offensive recruit in terms of potential that we have had since Carmelo. I've seen nothing so far to make me change my mind. His game is so smooth, and it should only get better as he develops.

Anyone thinking that McCullough will be back next year is delusional. He's still far from a polished product, but the kid oozes potential and with that size/athleticism combo he will highly regarded by scouts. Besides the obvious, I was really impressed with a few of his interior passes to Rak today. He's just really poised and seems to have a great feel for the game.

Last edited:
The kid also demonstrates his shooting touch by having a very nice stroke from the line.

Instead of Hammer, I think Rainmaker is more appropriate. Tremendous arc on his shots, might scrape the Dome roof a few times this year...

I have to admit he is much more polished offensively then I thought he would be. I'd like to see us use him more in the post. He is tough once he gets the ball down there.

And yea there is no chance he is back next year.

It looks like we have 2 legitmate guys who can score in the paint (and CMac can stretch the D), it just sucks we might not have someone who can find them on a consistent basis or a guy who can shoot it from deep to keep defenses honest (teams are still playing Cooney tight though)

Anyone thinking that McCullough will be back next year is delusional. He's still far from a polished product, but the kid oozes potential and with that size/athleticism combo he will highly regarded by scouts. Besides the obvious, I was really impressed with a few of his interior passes to Rak today. He's just really poised and seems to have a great feel for the game.

Agreed. I've heard he's also been telling people himself up on the 'hill that he's one and done. He's been saying that since the summer.

Agreed. I've heard he's also been telling people himself up on the 'hill that he's one and done. He's been saying that since the summer.

Ya, I don't think he's trying to keep it a secret that's for sure. We pretty much understood that from the get go, hence the Bryant recruitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom