Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

He wants a school with a good graduation rate? Oh he'll go to UConn no doubt.

I always find it funny when a kid says a certain school is his "dream school" then 9/10 times they end up playing elsewhere lol.

He's a Connecticut kid who favors his state u. Nothing wrong with that. UConn has a ton of open schollies and available PT especially for front court. I expect JC to bring in a tremendous class in '13 and '14. As much as we'd like it, that program is not going away.

He's a New York kid though. Just prepping in Connecticut, if I am not mistaken.

That kid is number one on my wish list. Perfect PF for our zone. Of course Selby, Lamb and others were dreaming of 'Cuse. We'll see.

That kid is number one on my wish list. Perfect PF for our zone. Of course Selby, Lamb and others were dreaming of 'Cuse. We'll see.
Doug Gottlieb also :rolling:

Idk why someone said my dream school is Uconn?

Thats from his twitter, weird

@AdamZagoria
Kansas coach Bill Self offered 2014 F Chris McCullough today, per his AAU coach.

@TheRecruitScoop
Kansas has offered Chris McCullough, a 2014 forward from Team Scan (NY). Memphis is close to offering, as well, per a source.

Doubt a kid like that would choose to play for a moribund program in a moribund conference.

Funny how 'Cuse isnt mentioned as a school of interest and or recruited...then suddenly in a couple of #s down says "Cuse fits his style of play...hmmmmmmmmmmm

I always find it funny when a kid says a certain school is his "dream school" then 9/10 times they end up playing elsewhere lol.
that's the recruiting version of "Friend Zoned".

I didn't think that we were really that close in the runnning for McCullough. If he picks UConn he will certainly get a ton of playing time... but in a diminished conference especially if Louisville gets their way and moves on. If Self offered I would guess he ends up at either Memphis or Kansas

Visiting us memphis seton hall rutgers st johns this summer according to his aau coach

anyone know where we stand with mccullough? i heard he's playing well. it might be hard to land vonleh but mccullough would fill that PF spot nicely.

He just looks like a Syracuse forward, I think he would instantly become one of my favorite players. I would really like to get Lawrence in 2013 and McCullough in 2014. And if they stick around for a couple of years, they would be one awesome set of bookend forwards.

He just looks like a Syracuse forward, I think he would instantly become one of my favorite players. I would really like to get Lawrence in 2013 and McCullough in 2014. And if they stick around for a couple of years, they would be one awesome set of bookend forwards.
Completely agree. He said he wants to play the 3. Imagine him at the 3 at 6'10", and Lawrence at the 4 at 6'9" in the zone. Would be crazy.

The beauty of Syracuse is it is the perfect place for combo forwards who would be forced to play the 4 at some schools. The zone doesn't dictate what a 3 or 4 is, and offensively things are open enough for players to display their skills without being pigeon holed into a strict position.

At the Kevin Durant camp which started on Sunday. McCullough measured in with shoes at 6'8.5, 195lb, 7'2.5 wingspan.

@AdamZagoria
Louisville coach Rick Pitino called 2014 F Chris McCullough today to confirm a scholarship offer, per his AAU coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom