chris mcculough is orange! | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

per buss

Really? If so--what a huge pickup!

No matter what happens with Coleman / Rak [and Rak looks to me like he might be a very good four year player for us], the frontcourt would be LOADED down the road with Grant, McCullough, etc. in the fold!

Great news, if true.

yeah soory hes 2014. i was too excited didnt realize it was on 2013 and i spelled his name wrong

A huge start to the 2014 class.

1QAf5.gif

sick!! I seen earlier his lady friend tweeted him saying she was so happy for him and knew his secret. I was hoping this was the secret!

Wait a sec, I've been told that he was going to St Johns? Lol.

Great get.

How tall is he now? Isn't he pushing 6'-11"? If so, can you imagine how tall he will be once he gets to Syracuse and starts drinking the water? He is likely to reach 8'-0"!!!

I'm really worried about our staff not landing their A list recruits, we aren't going to be an elite program with guys like McCullough coming in.
I agree, top ten recruits can only take you so far. You need 2-3 guys in the top five every year, if you want to be truly elite. Very dissappointed in this commitment, the staff is clearly settling.

I heard that if you combine McCullough with Jerami Grant, they transform into Voltron.
And Voltron can rebound like a mother.

Wow, much more polished offensively than I expected. Only real knock is probably that his release point is pretty much straight off of his shoulder (as in, way too low). Still, at his height that's not as bad, and it can be corrected. He also handles the ball pretty well. Very quick and agile, too.

Reactions: MCC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom