Christian White looks like Steve Nash | Syracusefan.com

Christian White looks like Steve Nash

Dcuse

All Conference
-07c8e9bde0085b10.jpg

In the face

I liked what I saw of his game in the OM scrimmage. He might get to play.

White is a transfer I think so he needs to sit out this year. What about Carter Sanderson? Any chance that he sees some real PT or will he be relegated to mop-up time. He put up some decent numbers at Lipscomb. Could use a little more depth at guard.

YES! IN THE FACE!

Fact:
The McDowell's from Coming to America was in fact a Wendy's not too far from the Queens Center Mall 'round my way back in the 80s and 90s. Was either in Jackson Heights or very near it, which happened to be the town they referred to in the movie.

Fact:
The McDowell's from Coming to America was in fact a Wendy's not too far from the Queens Center Mall 'round my way back in the 80s and 90s. Was either in Jackson Heights or very near it, which happened to be the town they referred to in the movie.
Speaking of Coming to America and this line in particular, watching this clip always makes me wish I was in Syracuse the year after I graduated...my brother and one of my buddies who graduated the year after the rest of us (my brother was in law school there) went to a high school game at Manley, a player threw down a nasty dunk, and my buddy (who is a bit of an oddball) stood up and yelled, YES! YES! IN THE FACE! to the delight of many people around him.

White is a transfer I think so he needs to sit out this year. What about Carter Sanderson? Any chance that he sees some real PT or will he be relegated to mop-up time. He put up some decent numbers at Lipscomb. Could use a little more depth at guard.
Do non-scholarship players have to sit a year?

I think he looks like a cross between Steve Nash and Steve Blake. aka not Brad Pitt

His name backwards is White Christian...I guess I'm going to have to call him "The Murrican".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom