Christian White | Syracusefan.com

Christian White

does he become next season's cult hero?

he seems off to a good start, according to all the tweets about him (scroll, lower right) he is one diverse, revered, redneckish and somewhat perverted dude: http://verbalcommits.com/players/christian-white

I wonder what his nickname should be...

His Twitter pic reminded me McConaughey in Dazed and Confused, he just needs to grow a mustache.
image.jpg

"Wooderson" would be too esoteric of a character reference. Maybe "All White, all White, all White." Or maybe I'm the only one that sees a movie reference from that photo.

Those tweets aren't really about him. When you have a name like Christian White you're going to attract some interesting comments.

he seems off to a good start, according to all the tweets about him (scroll, lower right) he is one diverse, revered, redneckish and somewhat perverted dude: http://verbalcommits.com/players/christian-white

I know him well; he isn't a red-neck at all; no different from anyone else around Rochester really. He's just a really nice family guy and a basketball junkie. He wants to become a coach after he graduates I believe.

Those tweets aren't really about him. When you have a name like Christian White you're going to attract some interesting comments.
SherlockHolmesSmiley.gif

I know him well; he isn't a red-neck at all; no different from anyone else around Rochester really. He's just a really nice family guy and a basketball junkie. He wants to become a coach after he graduates I believe.

I heard he is a good guy and I'm sincere in my hopes that he becomes a Cuse cult hero next year, just not one for the Aryan Brotherhood

OP was talking about all the tweets that Are sent to Christian because they will be talking about chistian white people and Twitter thinks it's about Christian White. Hilarious.

Well if that's a picture of you in your avatar, I think we can just call him Young Shark or Sharkie or something.

Great! Having gone to all of the Wanee festivals since it's inception I had to watch the video and one thing led to another and before I knew it 2 hours had passed as I ended up watching the Derek Trucks super jam from Bonnaroo 2014

It was worth it. Thanks for posting that.

Great! Having gone to all of the Wanee festivals since it's inception I had to watch the video and one thing led to another and before I knew it 2 hours had passed as I ended up watching the Derek Trucks super jam from Bonnaroo 2014

It was worth it. Thanks for posting that.

Exactly why I don't follow Twitter. Just give me a summary. (zzz)

Exactly why I don't follow Twitter. Just give me a summary. (zzz)

The summary is that Christian White is getting a whole lot of tweets sent to him. Because whenever a person tweets something with christian and white next to it, Twitter thinks they are talking about Christian White so it gets sent to him.

The summary is that Christian White is getting a whole lot of tweets sent to him. Because whenever a person tweets something with christian and white next to it, Twitter thinks they are talking about Christian White so it gets sent to him.
Ahhh ... just one of the many reasons why I don't follow it (but thx for the summary).

web sights you never ever want to visit :
at #3. top ten christian rappers...

much rather pass around a few deadly snakes than have to sit thru that ...

web sights you never ever want to visit :
at #3. top ten christian rappers...

I don't know about the website, but imo there's actually a few legit Christian rappers.
Disclaimer: I'm a Christian, but not christian white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom