CJ decision still not made. | Syracusefan.com

CJ decision still not made.

It shouldn't be this hard. He's not a first round pick.

Sad state of college basketball that potential 2nd rounders are now making "difficult" decisions as to whether to return to school or not.

It's a no brainer for him. Come back and improve your three point shooting and right hand to get yourself in the first round next year. If he absolutely hates school, then I guess he should go but be prepared to go d-league or overseas.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...rward_cj_fair_still.html#incart_flyout_sports

back and forth back and forth. sounds like over the weekend he decided to stay, but has since started wavering once again. was really hoping that other article on bracketbusters or whatever was correct but sounds like they jumped the gun.

If this is anything more than building up some marketing hype, I will certainly be surprised is not an upside guy like MCW, but a prove-it-to-me player given his 'tweener like size.

I love love love him and unless he is just as happy having a Rosie Bouie career, it really seems to be the best business decision to come back. And if part of that business decision is building up the Fair brand going into next year, than this is all well played.

Kris Jo is on the Brooklyn Nets playoff roster

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I know that, but he has not seen much time outside the D league this year.

I know that, but he has not seen much time outside the D league this year.
He also made more money this year than at anytime in his life. Remember he made Boston's roster out of camp and was collecting an NBA check for most of his time in the D-league.

tumblr_mirt2jX7cE1ribnwko1_500.gif

I thought there was a press conference scheduled. Who makes this stuff up?

Doesn't look like anything has been made up but rather a young man challenged with a very difficult decision. Take off your orange glasses for a moment and you would probably see that there are very positive things pointing in both directions for CJ. As much as I want CJ to return, I can understand if he goes. Man, I will jump with orange glee if he returns; however, put yourself in his position as best you can. It is NOT an easy decision as much as us 'Cuse fans want it to be and that would involve him returning.

With that all being said, I do believe that CJ will improve his draft stock if he returns, but that is only ONE element in this decision. Also, to think that CJ doesn't know that is being naive. There are other factors at play obviously.