Clemson Early prediction | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Early prediction

Cusefan78

Negative Nancy
the board seems down so here is my prediction for the rest of the season. Mahoney comes out against Clemson and shocks the world giving shafer his Nebraska win. Coach Mac 2.0 begins. Syracuse and shafer turn the corner and we become the 2nd coming 87-96 Syracuse teams. It could happen. Mac was almost run out of town shafer is on the verge. Clemson win saves shafers job. Yes I'm being optimistic but man I really felt for shafer after watching that press conference. Give him the rest of the season. His character qualities deserve at least that. Things don't turn in the last three games then I will stand up and thank coach for bring in some very high character players and run a clean program. You know there's a reason why there is the line history repeats itself. Stranger things have happened. Go orange!

Clemson is going to curb stomp us. Don't look for Dabo to do Shafer any favors and lay off the gas.

After long analysis and careful planning my conclusion of the score is clemson = Syracuse = -7 ... Yes I don't know how Shafer and the boys accomplished it but somehow they lost seven points its called the gerg affect Su fans across the land will be begging to watch the triple option , (which in all truth I think is actually fun to watch cuz its so different) but hey what do I know

I'll stick with my prediction from a week ago:

If we lose decisively to Louisville (check), and we are embarrassed by Clemson then I think HCSS gets his walking papers handed to him within 24 hours. I think we'll be beaten badly, and I think Dabo will play his starters sparingly. To me, you have to qualify "embarrassed" when playing Clemson. That is, if we are thrashed and the game is marked by stupid coaching decisions and signs of the players giving up on the coaches then we'll have met the threshhold.

Right now, I'm not certain we can avoid an embrrassing loss.

I'll stick with my prediction from a week ago:

If we lose decisively to Louisville (check), and we are embarrassed by Clemson then I think HCSS gets his walking papers handed to him within 24 hours. I think we'll be beaten badly, and I think Dabo will play his starters sparingly. To me, you have to qualify "embarrassed" when playing Clemson. That is, if we are thrashed and the game is marked by stupid coaching decisions and signs of the players giving up on the coaches then we'll have met the threshhold.

Right now, I'm not certain we can avoid an embrrassing loss.

Exactly! Very Gerg like. No confidence anymore of at least keeping it close. That's tough for me, cause I like Shafer

Clemson - 56
Syracuse with Dungey 13
Syracuse without Dungey 6

At least the Clemson fans that travel to Syracuse are very nice. They will say nice things to try to make us feel better. Very polite fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom