Clemson Ticket Sales | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Ticket Sales

G

GoCuse44

If you want to see something really pathetic go to the SU Athletics website and click on the link to buy tickets for the Clemson.

It appears the so called sports fans in Syracuse or even alumni (since its homecoming weekend) have no interest whatsoever in seeing the ACC football opener or even watching the Cuse take on one of the top 3 teams in the country.

There has to be 15,000 + seats available on Ticketmaster which does not include seats the university is holding back for season ticket sales, student tickets, and any tickets returned by Clemson.

After having football season tickets for 20+ years and only missing one home game I don't know why I'm surprised by the lack of interest for a homecoming game against Clemson.

I wish I could go to the game. I'd love to see the Dome.

Crazy indeed. Big game this weekend vs Tulane, SU loses those numbers will not be good unless Clemson travels more than usual.

I'm strongly debating whether to make the trip home for the game. I graduated from SU in '12, and currently living in Akron (~5.5 hours away). I'd love to make the game. Trying to figure out the logistics, though. The ride is extremely boring.

I split season tickets with my aunt for many years, so I'm sure I have a ticket waiting for me if I decide to drive back for it (which means I'll be taking the ticket from my younger cousin :))

And 0-2 UCONN just sold out for Michigan. Granted the capacity is only 40k

I bought 4 tickets in 319 as soon as they went on sale!

Syracuse REALLY needs to fix their pricing structure, in 319 alone you can sit in row P and pay $51.XX or get 2 rows closer and pay $120.XX per ticket!! Or go 4 rows closer than P and pay $151.XX per ticket...

No wonder the upper half of the section is full and the lower half is empty...

Last edited:
And 0-2 UCONN just sold out for Michigan. Granted the capacity is only 40k

Luckily for UConn, Michigan wears blue so it won't look as bad as it would if they go to the gold.

In before the "we'll get a good walk-up"

FYI, my group of 10+ got midfield a few weeks ago. That can't be good. I was always under the impression that to get a good idea of ticket sales, see where you can sit for a purchase of 10 tix.

Just looked for 11 tix, best available is 318, Row M, thats awful. AT least the bottom bowl will be full :/

It would help if they actually announced the game time which I am sure would make a difference.

Why marsh? The game is Saturday no matter what and if both teams win this weekend it'll be a good time slot TV wise, if one or both lose, not so good of a slot. I suppose if you have a wedding or the like it makes a difference.

Syracuse REALLY needs to fix their pricing structure, in 319 alone you can sit in row P and pay $51.XX or get 2 rows closer and pay $120.XX per ticket!! Or go 4 rows closer than P and pay $151.XX per ticket...

agree. this has been an issue for years. (that's quite an example you give - that's nuts) is there anyone on the board that has the ear of someone involved in this? it's shocking that they can keep screwing this up for so long

agree. this has been an issue for years. (that's quite an example you give - that's nuts) is there anyone on the board that has the ear of someone involved in this? it's shocking that they can keep screwing this up for so long

My guess would be, maybe cto Jake sutomcat rrlbees

I'm driving with my buddy from the same area my man.

I'm strongly debating whether to make the trip home for the game. I graduated from SU in '12, and currently living in Akron (~5.5 hours away). I'd love to make the game. Trying to figure out the logistics, though. The ride is extremely boring.

I split season tickets with my aunt for many years, so I'm sure I have a ticket waiting for me if I decide to drive back for it (which means I'll be taking the ticket from my younger cousin :))

Why marsh? The game is Saturday no matter what and if both teams win this weekend it'll be a good time slot TV wise, if one or both lose, not so good of a slot. I suppose if you have a wedding or the like it makes a difference.

ding ding ding

I know its hard for some people on this board (especially those not married or without kids) to believe that we all have lives out of Syracuse athletics. Not slamming on you specifically but this "what does it matter, its the clemson game" attitude doesnt work. Put the damn game time out and people that actually are on the fence or have possible conflicts can work around it.

If you want to see something really pathetic go to the SU Athletics website and click on the link to buy tickets for the Clemson.

It appears the so called sports fans in Syracuse or even alumni (since its homecoming weekend) have no interest whatsoever in seeing the ACC football opener or even watching the Cuse take on one of the top 3 teams in the country.

There has to be 15,000 + seats available on Ticketmaster which does not include seats the university is holding back for season ticket sales, student tickets, and any tickets returned by Clemson.

After having football season tickets for 20+ years and only missing one home game I don't know why I'm surprised by the lack of interest for a homecoming game against Clemson.

Why are you suprised? The team is 1-2 and there is absolutely zero and I mean ZERO buzz for not only this game but really the program itself. Last year when we had a post about attendance people kept arguing (not you) that an ACC schedule would greatly help attendance and energize those fairweather fans to come to the dome. As I said then and I will repeat now, no it won't. A lot of the locals and many alumni as well simpy dont care about the program at this point, playing Clemson, FSU or whoever isn't going to change that. There will be more people at the Regional farmers market at 10am Saturday then there will probably be at kickoff in the dome, its just how it is.

If you need a better example just head over the bball board where you have a thread about people who want the season to start now and can't wait for the first game. It's as if Syracuse was suddenly St. Johns or Seton Hall and didnt have a fball program. Fans on our own board don't even follow the program, how can we expect some locals who probably don't even know when the Clemson game is (great job SU marketing team as always) to have tickets to the game.

would YOU be included in the "so called sports fans" in syracuse?

Why are you suprised? The team is 1-2 and there is absolutely zero and I mean ZERO buzz for not only this game but really the program itself. Last year when we had a post about attendance people kept arguing (not you) that an ACC schedule would greatly help attendance and energize those fairweather fans to come to the dome. As I said then and I will repeat now, no it won't. A lot of the locals and many alumni as well simpy dont care about the program at this point, playing Clemson, FSU or whoever isn't going to change that. There will be more people at the Regional farmers market at 10am Saturday then there will probably be at kickoff in the dome, its just how it is.

If you need a better example just head over the bball board where you have a thread about people who want the season to start now and can't wait for the first game. It's as if Syracuse was suddenly St. Johns or Seton Hall and didnt have a fball program. Fans on our own board don't even follow the program, how can we expect some locals who probably don't even know when the Clemson game is (great job SU marketing team as always) to have tickets to the game.
I have to agree...I have not heard/seen any commercials personally for the game or the season at all. We advertise more in NYC than we do in our own city...should everyone in Syracuse know when the games are? probably..but help the people out that are busy and arent on this message board all day like myself.

if you have kids playing sports you need to know game times.. we have a HS game that day, cant bring a bunch of players if the game time is too early.. anyone without season tickets is going to wait. why throw $100's at a game you cant attend

if you have kids playing sports you need to know game times.. we have a HS game that day, cant bring a bunch of players if the game time is too early.. anyone without season tickets is going to wait. why throw $100's at a game you cant attend

Thank you. I've already had a conflict because of kids sporting events (which trump any SU game football or basketball). Again, people without kids dont get it.

That pricing structure is due to the donation structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ding ding ding

I know its hard for some people on this board (especially those not married or without kids) to believe that we all have lives out of Syracuse athletics. Not slamming on you specifically but this "what does it matter, its the clemson game" attitude doesnt work. Put the damn game time out and people that actually are on the fence or have possible conflicts can work around it.

I agree with you but I also think this is TV's call.

Actually, a very good point. I'm going to the game regardless, but for Pete's sake there are people with family obligations or potential obligations who really need to know well in advance of what time the game is actually going to be played. I know it's all about TV, TV, TV... but programs like 'Bama, LSU, and Ped State are going to fill their stadiums irregardless of game time; such is not the case in dear old Syracuse. Just trying to be real here.

Just my opinion, but I am pretty sure this game will not be a nooner or even 1PM because of the Clemson ranking. My guess would be 3-4PM or on the outside if we go 2-2 possibly 6-7PM.

We will see if I am wrong I am guessing after the Tulane game :)