Class of 2016 - Clock ticking down to Wednesday LSD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Clock ticking down to Wednesday LSD

Oh we can talk about the payside...It is an elite membership...of which you must be hand selected to be offered the opportunity to apply. The reason payside members can talk about it is to remind non-members of the payside that they are not members of the payside.

I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

All I can say is that if you go with Wednesday LSD you'll be surprised . . . . . . That the days blur, liquid becomes reality and you better start trippling your dose to keep things spinning.

All I can say is that if you go with Wednesday LSD you'll be surprised . . . . . . That the days blur, liquid becomes reality and you better start tripping your dose to keep things spinning.

I know I don't get board culture, but isn't that something better reserved for the weekends for all but the most hardened?

Are my public messages going to result in new creative interpretations of shake n bake during the upcoming season? (of course I suppose that could be just viewer-influenced, instead of any recruits some suspect read here).

I know I don't get board culture, but isn't that something better reserved for the weekends for all but the most hardened?

Please? What does the day of the week matter when you have liquid sun at your disposal? Personally I could never stop once I started and I'd drop drips on every mofo I knew.

Please? What does the day of the week matter when you have liquid sun at your disposal? Personally I could never stop once I started and I'd drop drips on every modo I knew.

(Bleep)!!! I wish i had hung around you!! ;)

(talking with you sure is more exciting than catching up on 20 pages of Taurean Thompson updates to see what is new!)

(Bleep)!!! I wish i had hung around you!! ;)

(talking with you sure is more exciting than catching up on 20 pages of Taurean Thompson updates to see what is new!)

No doubt that thread blows. One day we will meet . . . . . . The world will have to adjust. I'm still a sucker for the following

Alcohol
Lemon 714 quaalude
Good Liquid
Shroom Tea

Last edited:
No doubt this thread blows. One day we will meet . . . . . . The world will have to adjust. I'm still a sucker for the following

Alcohol
Lemon 714 quaalude
Good Liquid
Shroom Tea

Is it ok to say I want to hug you? You're like an oasis, my friend! After that missile silo bust, America has not been the same(one could say that for most Americans not on the Dark Web[tm], the date of the missile silo bust was the LSD deadline). If you want to watch an EPIC story(I think there is a full, better version on youtube, mindbending just to watch), here is a decent summary. God bless America? (seriously though, this is EPIC enough for the big screen. I'm not sure if this one mentions the torture of the young boyfriend, which is even sadder than the betrayal portion. I think I will re-watch now. I loved the comments about the creepy reporter). Also want to give a shout to maps.org who is helping fund research with psychedelics, including MDMA for troops and others with PTSD. They're starting stage 3 now(the final one before FDA approval!), and others are following suit in the name of science over social stigma and big-pharma control of our legislators. I actually participated in a video conference with them, and feel good for supporting a decent cause.

I also found Ketamine clinics, that have about a 80% success ratio for treating those diagnosed with anxiety or depression, although insurance wont cover it because it is off label(it's used on-label for anesthesia). Anyhow, this is one crazy story with a lot of unanswered questions, and is not related to the scientific research I mentioned above, other than the product being produced and an oppressive government who turns friends on one another:

This thread reminds me of the Leonardo Dicaprio movie, Basketball Diaries. About 1:30 in, is what I imagine a *** or 2 probably envisions themselves doing to me. Also, mixing up the colors of the pills, makes me think that Scoop Jardine's epic free throw misadventures could have possibly been something other than point shaving. ;)

We have a little over 72 hours before the deadline for the LSD party.

What's that? We're having an LSD party?

tumblr_naqxo3QJq11t8o96vo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom