merry xmas

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
as a coach, just one complaint. defense thay doesn't mean his players aren't effective, they are. our program right now is near thr top and jb is tops in a continuity of talent' he knowa who to red shirt so that we always have shooters and play makers. he develops a dirty like few others. melo and jbs olympic experience has really elevated the program. he an offen sive genius havinbg few peers k and d'antonio
included. i've got more. but i;m tired
take care of yourself when you're young. i wasnt sick or ever took a pill. im thankful im alive, but i miss being able just tout my thoughts down when i think of them rather than byvbucxdncdedyx;''pohgucytrx

Wow! A compliment for JB. I believe that JB is the premier offensive coach in college basketball, maybe ever. Hell, he made Moten the all time leading scorer in BE history. He puts people in the best position to succeed and exploit what they do best. He would have been a fantastic CEO of a major company. In fact, there was a great article about how he runs the program that way. He is not afraid to delegate, even really important decisions. I remember when (I believe) Troy Weaver left, he told him that he had to find his own replacement. He has also seemingly broken the game down mathematically, thus his stall ball and the evolution of the zone. One of the greatest coaches ever. We are lucky.

as a coach, just one complaint. defense thay doesn't mean his players aren't effective, they are. our program right now is near thr top and jb is tops in a continuity of talent' he knowa who to red shirt so that we always have shooters and play makers. he develops a dirty like few others. melo and jbs olympic experience has really elevated the program. he an offen sive genius havinbg few peers k and d'antonio
included. i've got more. but i;m tired
take care of yourself when you're young. i wasnt sick or ever took a pill. im thankful im alive, but i miss being able just tout my thoughts down when i think of them rather than byvbucxdncdedyx;''pohgucytrx

I've been watching igor/studigor posts for years and I'm glad I lived long enough to see this one. However, I'm curious as to where that last sentence was going, so when you get your strength back can you decode "rather than byvbucxdncdedyx;''pohgucytrx "? Take care.-VBOF

Take care Igor- you are getting better! Keep your chin up, do your physical therapy and we'll be bemoaning your pot stirring posts for decades. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom