Coach K skipping hand shake per Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Coach K skipping hand shake per Boeheim

According to Boeheim he skipped a portion of the line to go and yell at some students who were heckling Syracuse players. According to Boeheim the refs were already long gone.
Who wants to stop them from heckling after you beat them on their home court. That's the sweetest sounds you can hear .

According to Boeheim he skipped a portion of the line to go and yell at some students who were heckling Syracuse players. According to Boeheim the refs were already long gone.
Not buying it. Some unidentified person informs JB of this. So what exactly did K do to calm those Duke ruffians? Does he tell them to never heckle during or after a game? Did he find time to complain to the ACC official? Did he have an amazing press conference? I'm thinking maybe JB "heard wrong".

Who wants to stop them from heckling after you beat them on their home court. That's the sweetest sounds you can hear .
Their tears are delicious.
th

That makes sense. Refs are usually off the court before you can blink.

Classy of JB but it's pretty obvious that that is not the reason he stopped shaking hands.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the case as well. He heard it from a third person though - maybe it was Wojo. Never trusted him...

I thought K went straight to scorers table after walking by and snubbing the players to bitch the ACC conference official. Not buying it at all.

I thought K went straight to scorers table after walking by and snubbing the players to bitch the ACC conference official. Not buying it at all.

Me too. I was thinking after all the years in the BE with several nail biting wins and loses per season, Duke isn't ready for what we're bringing!