Colbert's last show | Syracusefan.com

Colbert's last show

cuseattle

2022-23 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading RPG
Freakin awesome! Especially the big musical number!
Randy Newman, Jon Stewart, Willie Nelson, Tom Brokaw, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Katie Couric, Michael Stipe, James Franco, Charlie Rose, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Barry Manilow, Jeff Daniels, Alan Alda, Bill Cinton, and a whole bunch of other peeps!

Freakin awesome! Especially the big musical number!
Randy Newman, Jon Stewart, Willie Nelson, Tom Brokaw, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Katie Couric, Michael Stipe, James Franco, Charlie Rose, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Barry Manilow, Jeff Daniels, Alan Alda, Bill Cinton, and a whole bunch of other peeps!
It was a great gathering of incongruent celebrities. I was having a hard time getting their names out and correctly identifying them for myself. With George Lucas. they should have included Darth Vader. I was hoping in the last shot Dave Letterman would have been in that sleigh. That would have been the topper.

I keep watching over and over. So good.
So very good.

Check out James Franco giving the death stare to to the guy upstaging him on his right on the third verse!

Check out James Franco giving the death stare to to the guy upstaging him on his right on the third verse!
Based on what I know of Franco, he is known as a bit of a prima donna and egomaniac. No big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom