Cole Murphy | Syracusefan.com

Cole Murphy

I think he is already Chuck Knoblauch. Start practicing with a new kicker or deal with a 2nd baseman that can't make the throw to first.

Sorry... that feels like a weird sentence.

He has completely lost his confidence, not sure he can get it back at this point.

I think he is already Chuck Knoblauch. Start practicing with a new kicker or deal with a 2nd baseman that can't make the throw to first.

Sorry... that feels like a weird sentence.
We have a good mens soccer team, there should be someone with a strong enough leg to kickoff, because Murphy can't.

I have seen it many times.
So in other words, you have no idea. You just decided that based on him missing some FG's, that you watched on TV, that he lost his confidence and can't get it back.

Or did you actually talk to Cole?

What do you think has happened ?
I think he missed a few FG's in some bad weather games.

I don't presume to know what is going on in a college kids head as to why he missed them or what his psychological make up is based on what I am watching on TV.

I think he missed a few FG's in some bad weather games.

I don't presume to know what is going on in a college kids head as to why he missed them or what his psychological make up is based on what I am watching on TV.

He missed an easy one in the dome last week.

Well then...he must be suffering from advanced hallucinatory schizophrenia accompanied by involuntary narcissistic rage if he missed one in the dome.

Just my opinion though.

Me, myself and Irene quote I believe? LOL...

Didn't he nail a 51 harder last weekend?

These people are nuts. Omg he missed two in a row. Never again. He makes two - holy hes adam venetieri

Hes on a cold streak. Let him kick out of it.

Didn't he nail a 51 harder last weekend?

Yes, but if you can't kick in the wind and rain, then you have no place on this Dome home team.

Reactions: CIL
He just can't kick outdoors and is spoiled by playing most games in a Dome. Anytime SU is in wet or somewhat bad weather and its 4th and less than 5 outside of a 30 yard FG they should just go for it. Kid can't kick outdoors or in bad weather

The Hof was considered a stronger PK than a P. If you're not going to use him, we need to bring someone in. Unfortunately it looks like C. Murphy has regressed since his Fr. year.

The Hof was considered a stronger PK than a P. If you're not going to use him, we need to bring someone in. Unfortunately it looks like C. Murphy has regressed since his Fr. year.

I agree. I won't pretend to know what Cole's mindset is right now but I don't really have much confidence in him right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom