Class of 2014 - Colin Hill Schertz Clemons, TX DE or DLB | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Colin Hill Schertz Clemons, TX DE or DLB

Missed the boat on this kid- he's now getting looks from Texas and Notre Dame

If Texas offers he might not take it...family likes TAMU better

Dad told me ND offered

Missed the boat? Maybe the staff is just wise to the fact that whats the point? if he were committed to Syracuse he would flip once offered by nd, Texas or tamu.

I understand that the staff has limited resources, but you can't get top players if you don't express any interest. A few letters and phone calls can go a long way to determine the extent of interest. And if there is any sort of in, as a staff at a major university, you need to at least make your interest known.

How do we know the staff didn't contact him to see if there was any interest? Maybe they did and he told them he is waiting for Texas AM to come calling. Why waste your time if this is the case.

How do we know the staff didn't contact him to see if there was any interest? Maybe they did and he told them he is waiting for Texas AM to come calling. Why waste your time if this is the case.
Because his Dad told me they didn't...I work with his Dad and have know him for over a decade.

how many kids at a rutgers game come from outside a 2-3 hr radius? dont almost all of ours?
Not if you consider the Florida and Georgia players. Even a Fuzz empty highway makes this improbable especially like a weather period like noe in the eastern part of the country.As a matter of fact we tend not to get the best players in this geographic area that rank high in recruiter's minds.

Plain and simple - Coaches are idiots.

(And this is not an indictment on this staff, it is a generalization.)
A generalization that fits the class. Too many are glorified gym teachers with emphasis on "gym". Teachers is a word that hardly ever comes into play with those morons. Yeah I have reason to be bitter when it comes to those JOs

now that ND got Sykes I wouldn't mind seeing us get involved with Hill. Seems like everyone else besides Thomas, and Johnson would be reaches

Why even breathe man, you're just gonna die one day anyways.
thanks

In my suicide note I will make sure to let the lawyers know who to seek payments from when I die so that my family can be compensated for my lost income after I stop breathing

I love how telling someone to off gets you banned here, but telling someone to die is ok - and apparently it is ok to 'like' it when someone tells another person to go die too

It really is simple, ignore me if you do not respect my opinions

Texanmark post: 846968 said:
Oh well...I tried letting SU know before he blew up.

F... su? That doesnt feel right to say but we're up badly with these Texas kids.

images.jpeg

thanks

In my suicide note I will make sure to let the lawyers know who to seek payments from when I die so that my family can be compensated for my lost income after I stop breathing

I love how telling someone to off gets you banned here, but telling someone to die is ok - and apparently it is ok to 'like' it when someone tells another person to go die too

It really is simple, ignore me if you do not respect my opinions

I did not tell you to die. It's a common response to people with a defeatist attitude.

Calm down, Nancy.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ds-477-handwritten-letters-recruits-pots-gold

Looks like he recieved a pot of gold today from ND. Not sure if we do anything like this or not but apparently recruits like it.

As stupid as it me seem to us these are 17 year old kids, and could have an effect. I would hope we do this. The most I have seen is a hand written note from each coach on the staff. Just shows that even with elite of the elite facilities like ND and Tenn these staffs still go over the top the old fashion way.

During the dead period since you can't talk to a recruit I would have the staff sending out as many letters as they could write in a day to our coveted prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom