College Football playoff thread | Syracusefan.com

College Football playoff thread

Briancuse

Living Legend
I'm ready, lets go. I hope Wash can at least hang in there with Bama for a few qts, I think Bama puts a beating on them. I hope Clemson takes Urban to the woodshed.

It's still hard to get used to 3 pm on NYE being one of the 3 biggest games of the season.

That said, the beer is cold, the parties aren't until later, so here we go.

Got to imagine a trick play happening soon if they can't move the ball here, for UW.

Got to imagine a trick play happening soon if they can't move the ball here, for UW.

They have to be creative to hide their one glaring weakness, the true freshman right guard. The 3rd down in the first series, he was thrown aside like a child.

Unbelievable that Washington is in the playoff

What a year for them

What's their football history?

They have to be creative to hide their one glaring weakness, the true freshman right guard. The 3rd down in the first series, he was thrown aside like a child.

Yeah. Even on that pass, he got pushed back.

Cracking a beer! Someone forgot to tell Chris Peterson he was going to get blown out!

I wish it happened more often, but there are few things better than crowd shots of Alabama fans when a play doesn't go their way.

I want Washington to score 9 more TDs for that reason alone.

They are all a bunch of spoiled brats.

They are all a bunch of spoiled brats.

It's great though. You'll see some fat hillbilly wearing a Tide sweatshirt he bought in 1982, sitting next to some skinny 22 year old with pleated khakis, a newly pressed red checkered dress shirt and long bama bangs blending with his eyebrows.

Probably father and son.

This thread was bumping when Washington scored a single TD, weird.

Nick Saban should go back to the NFL, like a real man.

Alabama is going to get by today, not sure they can beat Clemson or Ohio st with this qb.

Steroidaly enhanced Conference will win this one. How are Alabama and Penn State alike? Both are PED schools although the Peds are different.

Alabama is going to get by today, not sure they can beat Clemson or Ohio st with this qb.

Both those teams don't have nearly as good a D as Washington.

College Football is wayyyy too predictable. Nothing really exciting about watching Bama roll IMO.Popcorn