College Football playoff thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College Football playoff thread

Watson looks the part of a NY Jets draft pick...:rolling:

After the Boulware crap I said I wasn't going to root for Clemson but facing a B1G team in the playoff makes it pretty easy to break that promise to myself. Think this game will end up being tighter than the Alabama game...

How can OSU and Clemson have 14 guys in the coaches booth? Is that even legal? Do we even have 14 coaches on staff?

You can hear all the Penn State faithful saying we would be in this game if we were playing Clemson and you know what I think they might be right. OSU is laying a serious egg.

This game is over, great job OSU and glad you got in...smh.

Time to watch the Three Stooges Marathon on IFC with a few drinks.

You can hear all the Penn State faithful saying we would be in this game if we were playing Clemson and you know what I think they might be right. OSU is laying a serious egg.

Big time. It is hard to be flat in a college playoff game but they look flat on top of being beaten by a superior team

I hate OSU and the B1G in general. This is hilarious.
IMG_6091.JPG

If Clemson's defense plays like this next week...WHOA.

Still mind boggling that both teams scored at least 40 pts last year. I don't see this Bama offense putting up 40 this year.

Clemson was impressive tonight, on both sides of the ball.

If Clemson's defense plays like this next week...WHOA.

Still mind boggling that both teams scored at least 40 pts last year. I don't see this Bama offense putting up 40 this year.

Clemson was impressive tonight, on both sides of the ball.

Clemson's D-line is going to give Bama fits, I don't think hurts can make enough plays to beat them, Bama is going to have to hit on a couple of defensive or special teams scores.

Clemson's D-line is going to give Bama fits, I don't think hurts can make enough plays to beat them, Bama is going to have to hit on a couple of defensive or special teams scores.

It took a special teams score last year to put Bama over the top. If Watson can dial back those floaters, Clemson will be in good shape. His picks tonight were horrible throws. Both were short and had too much air time.

Ohio State looked like us with Mahoney against Clemson.
If Clemson doesn't give up a score to the Bama D they could beat Bama.

Chip said:
It's still hard to get used to 3 pm on NYE being one of the 3 biggest games of the season.

That said, the beer is cold, the parties aren't until later, so here we go.

Yeah IMHO It's honestly the biggest mistake they've made with this whole thing. I'm a huge college football fan even beyond 'Cuse. We usually host friends from out of town for new years so Ive watched maybe a total of one half across these couple years this thing has been on NYE.

Hate the schedule, would much rather it be new years day or just the only game on the night of Jan 2nd&3rd, kinda like the Monday title game for march madness.

As long as PSU loses by 70