College Football Sim League | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

my team is all over the place this season... still in a dog fight for the conference championship with like 4 other guys.. this is going to be a slugfest until the end boys..

Yeah, I just lost to Sim AI team Johns Hopkins, somehow. Freaking ridiculous. I don't get it.

that will happen alot. ive learned this SIM thing is really just a coin flip. slight edge to whoever has higher rated players. dont get too angry, its all in good fun.

that will happen alot. ive learned this SIM thing is really just a coin flip. slight edge to whoever has higher rated players. dont get too angry, its all in good fun.
See, but I have a higher rated team than Johns Hopkins. And I also lost to a team that had been 1-5 and was a Sim team. So yeah...it's confusing. I'm not angry, and I am having fun...but it's just still a little weird.

See, but I have a higher rated team than Johns Hopkins. And I also lost to a team that had been 1-5 and was a Sim team. So yeah...it's confusing. I'm not angry, and I am having fun...but it's just still a little weird.

yeah, like i said coin flip. lol

believe me, i lost the division each of the first two years because of losses early on to teams that were straight SCRUBS.

Another win today. 4-1 in the league...Plymouth State tomorrow.
Win that game and he likely is out of the conference championship for the 1st time since we've been doing this... I gave him his first blemish this season, your turn to take the reigns.

Win that game and he likely is out of the conference championship for the 1st time since we've been doing this... I gave him his first blemish this season, your turn to take the reigns.

I mixed up my gameplan a bit and have been on a winning streak the last few games so hopefully my boys keep rolling.

I mixed up my gameplan a bit and have been on a winning streak the last few games so hopefully my boys keep rolling.
Since I don't play you, would you mind telling me your gameplan? PM or otherwise? I am curious, since I haven't messed with mine at all.

its trial and error Jek... you will find something that works for a bit, but it wont last forever. best advice is recruit well and build up ratings of players. That will determine the winner most the time.

its trial and error Jek... you will find something that works for a bit, but it wont last forever. best advice is recruit well and build up ratings of players. That will determine the winner most the time.
This is true most of the time.. there are exceptions though.. I did beat Plymouth this year, but those are a rare occurrence without equal talent levels.

So, Dickinson outscored me 21-3 in the second half to break open what had been a 10-10 game at halftime. I'm now 7-4. Freaking frak. 2-4 in conference play isn't going to cut it.

Hobart suffers a double OT loss to crappy-ass Ursinis, ending any chance at a miracle run to the division title. Awful season. Time to play spoiler. I just cant figure out who to play at QB. i have 4 Qbs all within 5 points of each other in rating. none of them can be consistent, so Im going with the frosh the last two games.

Cool note: LB Thomas Allen returned an INT for a TD in consecutive games for me.

Took down Springfield 26-3.

7-4 on the season, 3-3 in the conference.

Playing a tough St. John Fisher team tomorrow

Took down Springfield 26-3.

7-4 on the season, 3-3 in the conference.

Playing a tough St. John Fisher team tomorrow
You have to beat them to really throw the conference into chaos.

I really wish we could redshirt up to 5 guys.. next seasons recruiting plan is brutal with only 3 RS allowed.

What is the deal with Coast Guard? Didnt sign one recruit, has one win. I think he just signed up, and forgot lol. Hopefully he only paid for one season, and we can get someone else in there.

I know edowd26 is interested in joining, but I think we should see if he wants to join the West division of the Centennial.

Picked off Hartwick 7 times, they still score 28 in the second half:bat::bat::bat:couchburncouchburncouchburn

What is the deal with Coast Guard? Didnt sign one recruit, has one win. I think he just signed up, and forgot lol. Hopefully he only paid for one season, and we can get someone else in there.

I know edowd26 is interested in joining, but I think we should see if he wants to join the West division of the Centennial.
Coast guard is puss shunt. Whats centennial

Coast guard is puss shunt. Whats centennial

We have two conferences going.

The Centennial Conference has Ursinus, St. Lawrence, and Rensselaer Tech open in the West division, and Johns Hopkins open in the east.

The Freedom Football Conference is full, unless the Coast Guard job or any of the other schools opens up at the end of the season

We have two conferences going.

The Centennial Conference has Ursinus, St. Lawrence, and Rensselaer Tech open in the West division, and Johns Hopkins open in the east.

The Freedom Football Conference is full, unless the Coast Guard job or any of the other schools opens up at the end of the season
Are u dudes playing against each other? Are u strictly the recruiter or do you run plays?

Are u dudes playing against each other? Are u strictly the recruiter or do you run plays?

We mostly play eachother, there are a few OOC games that we play against guys we dont know.

You recruit, and set gameplans, and practice plans.

We mostly play eachother, there are a few OOC games that we play against guys we dont know.

You recruit, and set gameplans, and practice plans.
Y'all don't want none. Of this. I roll the no huddle high octane O. I'm like a cross between Texas tech and Oregon. Y'all gonna get football raped.