College Football Sim League | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

If you ever change your mind, let me know and I can try to help. I currently stand at 21 championships in 118 seasons, so I think I have a pretty good grasp at this point.

I have thought about getting back into it. You just play football, correct?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated...

Ok...So, I signed up for a season to start of with...Stagg and Yost are currently available to apply for a job...Rockne sign ups are this Saturday...

I have thought about getting back into it. You just play football, correct?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated...
Yeah, I only play football. I used to play in the basketball leagues, but it became too much to manage both. PM me your email address and I'll send you some stuff. Always around to answer questions.

I may just get a team in Rockne... Orangepace any advice?
What level can you access? Finwad loves the D3 level, but I do not. You don't have as much control as you do at the D1, D1AA or D2 levels. If you can grab a team at one of those levels I can be of much more help.

What level can you access? Finwad loves the D3 level, but I do not. You don't have as much control as you do at the D1, D1AA or D2 levels. If you can grab a team at one of those levels I can be of much more help.

I think I am going to start off in D3 for a season or two, to get my feet wet again...then probably move up after.

What should I look for in a team?

I think I am going to start off in D3 for a season or two, to get my feet wet again...then probably move up after.

What should I look for in a team?

If you're looking at Rockne, take South-Sewanee. Good roster and located in Tennessee, so you're in an area with access to a good deal of talent. Finwad32 could provide more color on D3 in general, but I believe talent is the most important factor at that level because customization of the schemes are much more limited.

If you're looking at Rockne, take South-Sewanee. Good roster and located in Tennessee, so you're in an area with access to a good deal of talent. Finwad32 could provide more color on D3 in general, but I believe talent is the most important factor at that level because customization of the schemes are much more limited.

Yeah...was looking at them...Gridiron Dynasty

QB is coming back...

Good looking Jr RB

Will take a hit on the WRs

TE, OL, DL and LB look good

Looks like my weak area would be WRs...will be a young group...but with some potential...

Looks like they have been running I, Pro and Trips...and on Defense they are 4-3, 4-4 and Nick...

Last edited:
If I can get Gridiron Dynasty I will grab them...
Centre - the team you linked - has a coach already and job changes have been open for a few days already. He's been there for 7 seasons. I don't want to piss on your hopes, but it's highly unlikely they will be open.

South-Sewanee just finished a great season and has some talent returning. They look like the best option available right now that will be open.

You probably know this already, but a good place to guage the roster talent would be to go to GDReports and lookup >Rockne>S128>D3 and you can see how teams started last season from a talent level perspective, as well as, analyze what teams are losing this season due to Sr's graduating.

If you don't have it already, I strongly suggest you download the Yatzr tool and make the $10 donation. It's a godsend come recruiting time.

Will have to get a laptop or desktop computer at home first though. My laptop died and we have been using our tablets and phones at home for a while.

The question is which one of you moles grabbed Alfred in the E8? OP?