College Pick'em Results and Bowl Pick'em Group | Syracusefan.com

College Pick'em Results and Bowl Pick'em Group

TDTOrange

Starter
First, congrats to kirbivore and Whitey23 for tying for the Syracusefan.com College Pick'em title, 8 games better than 3rd place. Like Bob Bowlsby, I am declaring you both co-champions. And much like Baylor and TCU, you get nothing for this co-championship.

Second, I renewed the Bowl Pick'em group from last year (so if you played last year you may have already gotten the invite). For anyone else who wants to play and prove to an audience that you have some idea about college football, feel free to join in (try to sign up with your board name to track you easier).

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/7469/invitation?key=92e070ef2f4eea4f

First, congrats to kirbivore and Whitey23 for tying for the Syracusefan.com College Pick'em title, 8 games better than 3rd place. Like Bob Bowlsby, I am declaring you both co-champions. And much like Baylor and TCU, you get nothing for this co-championship.

Second, I renewed the Bowl Pick'em group from last year (so if you played last year you may have already gotten the invite). For anyone else who wants to play and prove to an audience that you have some idea about college football, feel free to join in (try to sign up with your board name to track you easier).

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/7469/invitation?key=92e070ef2f4eea4f
are we going to be utilizing the confidence points for the bowls?

are we going to be utilizing the confidence points for the bowls?
Yeah. That's the way I've had it set up before and I think it works better for the shorter sample size (bowl creep not withstanding).

So everyone who plays, remember to assign your point value to each game!

And a reminder, bowl games actually start in one week! So get your picks in.

LAST CALL! If you plan on playing, get your entries in soon. You start throwing points away starting at 11am tomorrow.

Another reminder, the CFP Championship game is part of the game, and you'll probably have to assign your point value to it before really knowing the matchup. Remember to go back in after Jan 1 and select a winner for that game.

I entered. Trust me - nobody should be scared by competition from me. I don't even think I looked at most of the records when I picked the games this year.

For better or worse, my picks are in.

But it wouldn't allow me to enter the final score for the CFP Championship game. Anyone else have that issue? I assume you get to enter it once you choose the winner of the game. :noidea:

For better or worse, my picks are in.

But it wouldn't allow me to enter the final score for the CFP Championship game. Anyone else have that issue? I assume you get to enter it once you choose the winner of the game. :noidea:

Probably have to wait until after the semifinals.

Yep, I'm assuming you need to wait until the teams are set before it'll let you set that.

Wow off to another horrible start this year. Guess that's what I get for thinking about each game for about 10 seconds before I pick.

Wow off to another horrible start this year. Guess that's what I get for thinking about each game for about 10 seconds before I pick.
OMG - where do you find that kind of time? ;)