Class of 2016 - Commit Status | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Commit Status

is this really true? of the kids who graduate do most take more than 4 years?
If I can do it in 4...

I did get some credits from high school that helped. ;)

I believe that the average is in the 4.25-4.5 year range, but I don't know the distribution. I suspect that most do finish in years. If I had to take 18 credits for one or two semesters, I would've.

What work? We won one game with him and he's not a good quarterback.
White walk-on that runs the option = deserves a scholarship, and you know this.

My son transferred to William & Mary after 2 years of community college. Within days he found a way to take 3 more years to graduate. He's having a blast...

Tell him to say hi to the DoG Street Tavern for me!

Decommits
Lindsey Scott - LSU

Noel Brouse - UConn
Cameron DeGeorge - UConn

Will Harper - Tulane
Monquavion Brinson - Georgia Southern
Sadiq Palmer - UMass
Taylor Riggins - UMass
Robert Washington - UNC Charlotte
Darius Stubbs - Georgia State
Dymelle Parker - Towson
Brandon Ginnetti - Rhode Island*
Jamal Holloway - Undecided**
* - Could have been gone under previous staff
** - Academics most likely cause if they granted official visit

I know some will say "well, these kids didn't have much of a choice because most schools are full." But, as we saw with all the movement yesterday, that just isn't true. Looks like Shafer's recruits may have been overvalued for the most part.

Monguavion Brinson Ga southern
Lindsey Scott LSU
Taylor Riggins UMass
Sadiq Palmer UMass
Brandon Ginnetti URI
Darius Stubbs Ga St
Dymelle Parker Towson St
Cam DeGeorge Uconn
Noel Brouse UConn
Jamel Holloway

Where have all of our de commits ended up

Interesting that Holloway didn't qualify. I think he would have been part of the class had he.

Interesting that Holloway didn't qualify. I think he would have been part of the class had he.

He doesn't have a qualifying SAT score, and he wasn't able to retake the exam before NSD due to the snow storm.

He doesn't have a qualifying SAT score, and he wasn't able to retake the exam before NSD due to the snow storm.

Would he be able to prep a year in that case? Wonder if his name will come up again in the future.

Would he be able to prep a year in that case? Wonder if his name will come up again in the future.

He's got a few more shots at the SAT (March 5, May 7, June 4). However, it'll be the "new" SAT.

If he qualifies would we take him
I asked someone that same question and was told probably not because of his build. Not really what they are looking for in a DE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom