Completely Non-controversial Uniform Thought | Syracusefan.com

Completely Non-controversial Uniform Thought

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I like the uniforms we wear now, and I think SU has appeased some of the fanbase by moving to a more traditional uniform color combo (orange helment, blue shirt, orange pants at home, orange helment, white shirt, orange pants on the road + alternate orange & white options). However, with the abundance of uni options, throwbacks, alternates, etc. I am wondering if the 'cuse could do a one time throwback helmet option. No, I am not asking for a helmet change or the removal of the block S, just something that would be a fun option with the many uniform variables in play across the nation. Let's rock this bad boy for a game and see what comes of it!
mkOSlS-20O32iEyn5T46BDQ.jpg

I like the uniforms we wear now, and I think SU has appeased some of the fanbase by moving to a more traditional uniform color combo (orange helment, blue shirt, orange pants at home, orange helment, white shirt, orange pants on the road + alternate orange & white options). However, with the abundance of uni options, throwbacks, alternates, etc. I am wondering if the 'cuse could do a one time throwback helmet option. No, I am not asking for a helmet change or the removal of the block S, just something that would be a fun option with the many uniform variables in play across the nation. Let's rock this bad boy for a game and see what comes of it!
mkOSlS-20O32iEyn5T46BDQ.jpg

i've been advocating this for years. We have no sense of tradition at all and can't seem to grasp that the old school look would be great for the school to unleash on occasion. I think we should go back to it full time but baby steps i'd be ok with.

hopefully it's in Coyle's "to do" list w 100 other things.