Congrats Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Cuse

T

tee1222

Unbelievable roller coaster of a year. A ton of emotions and drama. Almost everyone gave up on them, questioned their heart and capability yet still they stood late in the year, tournament test after test. This team showed tremendous character on a huge stage and prevailed, getting us our first Final Four in ten years.

I'm so proud of this team.
Congratulations on making the Final Four and fighting hard until the last minute of the game.
LGO
uspw_7213060.jpg

Edit, a few were missing (CJ, JB, Cooney, GMac are no longer Where's Waldo lol):
ncb_g_cuse14_600.jpg

12503893-standard.jpg

I saved the photo. A great image to remember this team and this season by. I'm with you T, this team provided quite a ride for fans this season and brought us to a rare spot that we've only been to 3 other times in Jimmy B's tenure.

Unbelievable roller coaster of a year. A ton of emotions and drama. Almost everyone gave up on them, questioned their heart and capability yet still they stood late in the year, tournament test after test. This team showed tremendous character on a huge stage and prevailed, getting us our first Final Four in ten years.

I'm so proud of this team.
Congratulations on making the Final Four and fighting hard until the last minute of the game.
LGO
uspw_7213060.jpg

Edit, a few were missing (CJ, JB, Cooney, GMac are no longer Where's Waldo lol):
ncb_g_cuse14_600.jpg

12503893-standard.jpg

Well said.

Luckily the end of our season doesn't mean we can't keep dropping Tee's on you. 'Twas a great season for SU with a growing tradition of strong play & program. This was a great season on this board as well with many good comedians, analysts, statisticians, and insiders that really make this a remarkable place. The loss really hurts, but I want to thank the team and all of you for a superb endgame. More seasons start well than end well, but this one got dramatically better toward the end. I'll carry a warm glow with me every day from this season & believing that all is right with the world or at least very close to it. Thanks for your part!

great season of accomplishments. sort of fitting that the one glaring weakness we showed this year, poor shooting, was what really did us in.

after the game i felt a strange sense of satisfaction concurrently with the sting of the lose. i am very proud of this team and to realize what the last four years, on the court, have been is incredible.

So proud of how far this team came along in March. Will miss Triche, JSouth and MCW... but the future is very, very bright for SU basketball.

All in.

Considering how the injury/suspension seemed to cut short any chance of a FF in the past few years - we deserved this one. And it felt a little sweeter because god knows at times most of us (with some exceptions, like Tee) were ready to count these guys out. Great season! Very proud.

I'm glad that the team manager was in some of those shots. I had the chance to meet him this past week. He's a great "kid", who'll be going to SU's law school this fall.

Luckily the end of our season doesn't mean we can't keep dropping Tee's on you. 'Twas a great season for SU with a growing tradition of strong play & program. This was a great season on this board as well with many good comedians, analysts, statisticians, and insiders that really make this a remarkable place. The loss really hurts, but I want to thank the team and all of you for a superb endgame. More seasons start well than end well, but this one got dramatically better toward the end. I'll carry a warm glow with me every day from this season & believing that all is right with the world or at least very close to it. Thanks for your part!
Yes, it is odd, but I, too, feel a warm glow. (I am sure the players do not, and that makes me sad.) But fans have their psychology to function, just as players do, and coaches do, etc. This board has been very helpful and fun. I am grateful.